Border Crossings DOWN

Mexico allows it. Mexico assists with the caravaans. Busses, trains, food, shelter, sunscreen, water, medical...whatever it takes to weaken America.

DemWitted loons eat it up as it requires more and more GOVT across the board to deal with the chaos caused.

Brain-Dead lackeys keep posting the same BS. It is a proven fact the numbers fall off when it gets very hot. It is 115F in AZ. CA desert is no picknick. NM is isolated. TEX is bad. Mexico is bad. Please SHUP.

Brain-Dead lackeys keep posting the same BS. It is a proven fact the numbers fall off when it gets very hot. It is 115F in AZ. CA desert is no picknick. NM is isolated. TEX is bad. Mexico is bad. Please SHUP.
I think the heat got to this guy.

Looks like Biden’s doing a pretty good job
12-24-2023:

In just five days last week, Border Patrol processed nearly 50,000 migrants who entered the U.S. illegally, with daily apprehensions surpassing 10,000 thrice, up from the 6,400 average last month, according to federal data obtained by CBS News. Roughly 1,500 additional migrants are being processed each day at official border crossings under a Biden program powered by a phone app.
Migrants cross U.S. border in record numbers, undeterred by Texas' razor wire and Biden's policies

So... who gets the blame for this -- Biden or Harris?

Which is why we have to close the border, because that will never change.
Trump had the GOP kill a bill that would've allowed a President to do just that. He chose to go after Biden and teh bill rather than teh safety and sovereignty of the US.

Senate Republicans Kill Their Own Border Deal to Suck Up to Trump​

Republicans just helped kill their own border bill—again.​

Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence​

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell encouraged GOP senators to pass an immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Just four of them supported it. In the end, even he voted no.

Biden offers fresh assurances he would shut down border ‘right now’ if Congress sends him a deal​

“A bipartisan bill would be good for America and help fix our broken immigration system and allow speedy access for those who deserve to be here, and Congress needs to get it done,” Biden said. “It’ll also give me as president, the emergency authority to shut down the border until it could get back under control. If that bill were the law today, I’d shut down the border right now and fix it quickly.”

And....
How many more illegals in the country now than there were when Biden took office?

Trump made sure! He cares more about being elected and pardoning himself than he cares about America.

“A bipartisan bill would be good for America and help fix our broken immigration system and allow speedy access for those who deserve to be here, and Congress needs to get it done,” Biden said. “It’ll also give me as president, the emergency authority to shut down the border until it could get back under control. If that bill were the law today, I’d shut down the border right now and fix it quickly.”

Mayorkas cited a "number of actions that we have taken, not only strengthening our enforcement, not only attacking the smugglers, but also building lawful pathways that enable people who qualify for relief to reach the United States in a safe, orderly and legal way."

So he was able to do something the whole time and just didnt give a shit. Thanks Biden.
Only a MAGAt would think good news for our country is bad news.

Forum List

Back