It's still getting hotter

You both know I gave you the answer and that because NEITHER of you actually knew it yourselves, you both screamed that I was an idiot till I put up the post and showed that BOTH of YOU were being as stupid as it is physically possibly to do. If you REALLY think that is the occasion to double down, I'll help you out every inch of the way. Your call.
I have no idea what you are talking about but I can promise you, I didn't hear it from you. I still haven't because you haven't answered it.

But if you did try to explain it in the past, it was probably wrong. I think your memory is shit.

Fun fact. The planet's warmest mean temperature occurs when the northern hemisphere receives the most amount of sunlight. The planet's coldest mean temperature occurs when the northern hemisphere receives the least amount of sunlight.

Do you know why?
Analysis of the Earth's obliquity? Why? Did you completely miss the 4th grade?
Has nothing to do with Earth's obliquity. And Oh yeah, you didn't even know that word in the forth grade. BTW, I was skipped over science class in the 7th grade (the focus was on astronomy that year) because I knew more than the teacher. Just as I thought, you JUST. DON'T. KNOW.
If you think the Earth's seasons have nothing to do with obliquity, you shouldn't have skipped ANY science classes.
We were not talking of seasons nor axial tilt. The question was the planet's warmest mean temperature occurs when the northern hemisphere receives the most amount of sunlight. The planet's coldest mean temperature occurs when the northern hemisphere receives the least amount of sunlight.

Do you know why?
He hasn't a clue.
Good god you people are stupid.

"Earth's seasons are caused by obliquity, or axial tilt, which is the angle between Earth's axis of rotation and its orbital plane. As Earth orbits the sun, its axis stays relatively fixed in space, so when it's in a certain position, one hemisphere will be tilted towards the sun and experience summer, while the other hemisphere will be tilted away and experience winter. "

Google AI
Did it NEVER occur to EITHER of you to actually just LOOK the thing up before opening your yaps and shoving your feet in there shin-deep?
View attachment 984084
THE SHITHEEL LIAR JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT.
When you dig yourself a hole, you're looking for chopsticks and conical hats, aren't you. Let's see if I can help

HEY EVERYONE, COME LOOK AT WHAT TOOBFREAK IS LAUGHING!!!
Only hole here is the one in your head. You were asked a simple question about hemispherical warming dynamics which you obviously cannot answer, so have pathetically tried to misdirect the conversation into one about seasons.

BOTTOM LINE: You don't know shit.
Could I pass you a bucket of water and maybe a sandwich or something down there?
I get that you don't know the answer. You'd have to have knowledge of the planet's climate.
You both know I gave you the answer and that because NEITHER of you actually knew it yourselves, you both screamed that I was an idiot till I put up the post and showed that BOTH of YOU were being as stupid as it is physically possibly to be. If you REALLY think that is the occasion to double down, I'll help you out every inch of the way. Your call.
I have no idea what you are talking about but I can promise you, I didn't hear it from you. I still haven't because you haven't answered it.

But if you did try to explain it in the past, it was probably wrong. I think your memory is shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Forum List

Back