Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

You can’t even define a woman.
Sure I can. A woman is a person who presents along the feminine end of the sex spectrum.

A woman is not a magical being created out of the rib of a man.
That puts you in the 1 year old range of science knowledge.
And a year according to your Bible is one rotation of the sun around the earth.....? :dunno:

Sure I can. A woman is a person who presents along the feminine end of the sex spectrum.

And a year according to your Bible is one rotation of the sun around the earth.....? :dunno:

that isn't a woman. you are defining either a real woman or a man pretending to be a woman, not including the miniscule percentage of biological defects.

Musk is a serial liar and overall weirdo. He may even believe his own lies.

Sad to see so many people aligning and defending someone who has failed so miserably as a father. Even sadder to see it come from the party that holds themselves so highly in their own regard for their parenting skills.

I think conservatives see kids as property. As property, they don’t have a choice in their identity or personality. They are to think and behave as they are indoctrinated to, and deviation is to be blamed on others who deserve punishment and hatred.

Who's? So far it's only your own imagination you're describing. For instance, he's Yale School of Medicine sharing my opinion.

What Do We Mean By Sex and Gender?

Again, an opinion, and a member of the same cult you are in.

This isn't surgery or diagnosis of a physical condition, this is mental health and anyone who claims people like this Yale bastard are infallible due to "Science" is like I said, member of a cult.

Like I said, Democrats are mentally deranged and hate science.

Mental illness has no role in sex determination.
1721999703600.png

1721999880535.png

This isn't surgery or diagnosis of a physical condition, this is mental health and anyone who claims people like this Yale bastard are infallible due to "Science" is like I said, member of a cult.
Man, woman, who cares. One does not disown their own child.

An opinion from Yale School of medicine. Where does yours come from?
Real science is presented and then peer reviewed. Where's yours? So far all you've presented is your say so.

An opinion from Yale School of medicine. Where does yours come from?

Real science is presented and then peer reviewed. Where's yours? So far all you've presented is your say so.

Reality. I don't care how credentialed that quack is. Fuck him.

And the peers are just as nutty as the providers.

That's all I need to present.

and I was told Xavier might commit suicide if he doesn't...

Many do and someone in no way involved probably should keep their opinion to themselves.
Spoken like a true hivemind would speak.
No one outside of the hive opinion should have, an opinion

Dellusion

Like I said, Democrats are mentally deranged and hate science.

Mental illness has no role in sex determination.
View attachment 984417
View attachment 984419
What does this have to do with what we're taking about? This is something about anthropology and bones.
I can point to thousands of professional medical papers justifying human experimentation on humans too, doesn’t mean it’s good science.
The question isn't whether you emotionally liked the science it's about whether it's accurate.

Here's a link to the American Anthropological Association actually taking about sex and gender and how it relates to their work.

Forum List

Back