Zone1 False religion is not from God.. who knew?

According to a 2017 NPR report, Jehovah's Witnesses have lower levels of formal education than other major religious groups in the United States. Pew Research Center data shows that only 9% of Jehovah's Witnesses have an undergraduate degree, which is much lower than the national average of 30.4%. This low rate of education can have negative consequences for Jehovah's Witnesses, including higher unemployment and lower earnings. Some say that a lack of motivation to participate in education can stem from the belief that higher education is spiritually dangerous or that people should avoid the "deceptive power of riches".

According to a 2017 NPR report, Jehovah's Witnesses have lower levels of formal education than other major religious groups in the United States. Pew Research Center data shows that only 9% of Jehovah's Witnesses have an undergraduate degree, which is much lower than the national average of 30.4%. This low rate of education can have negative consequences for Jehovah's Witnesses, including higher unemployment and lower earnings. Some say that a lack of motivation to participate in education can stem from the belief that higher education is spiritually dangerous or that people should avoid the "deceptive power of riches".
Education, esp these days is highly over-rated. Ever heard the term: educated idiot?

so apt these days

I get an education every time I sit in the Church when only Jesus is there. OK, maybe another person or 2 wouldn't make a big difference, but I used to be totally alone sometimes in the Real Presence and it was awesome, having Jesus all to myself..

Talk about an education.. :)

nothing like what colleges are doing these days! :eek:

Forum List

Back