Harris won't get any votes from Christians (real ones)

/—-/ It’s so cute when atheists and pagans try to use religion to debate Christians.

1 John 1:9 ESV​

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
Do you know what else is cute? That so-called Christians get basic tenants wrong. :itsok:

Since Trump isn't Catholic... "confessing our sins" doesn't apply to him. Besides, here is Trump's statement on asking for forgiveness...

Next time, do some research before rushing in to support your fuhrer. Will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed.

/——/ IM2, get an education for crying out loud.

I'm pretty sure that if Christians had their way, they'd be voting for John Hagee. As it were we have two choices and the Democrats are evil, so we vote against them. Kamala sucks and blows at the same time.
Shit can the Border Czar, build the wall! Trump 2024.
So, you want to elect the same guy who promised to build you a wall with Mexico's pesos and then reneged?

See why people refer to you as a retard? Thoughts & prayers.

Do you know what else is cute? That so-called Christians get basic tenants wrong. :itsok:

Since Trump isn't Catholic... "confessing our sins" doesn't apply to him. Besides, here is Trump's statement on asking for forgiveness...

Next time, do some research before rushing in to support your fuhrer. Will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed.
/——/ Protestants don’t confess to their ministers. So, it looks like you’re the fool and your class is useless.

/——/ Protestants don’t confess to their ministers. So, it looks like you’re the fool and your class is useless.
That's my point, retard. You claimed that by confessing, God forgives your sins.

But, confession is not big among the Protestants. Which is what Trump's faith is.

You are not too bright, are you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? My sympathies.

That's my point, retard. You claimed that by confessing, God forgives your sins.

But, confession is not big among the Protestants. Which is what Trump's faith is.

You are not too bright, are you? Were you dropped on your head as a child? My sympathies.
/---/ Whatever you say Sparky.
“But we believe that this sincere confession which is made to God alone, either privately between God and the sinner, or publicly in the Church where the general confession of sins is said, is sufficient, and that in order to obtain forgiveness of sins it is not necessary for anyone to confess his sins to a priest,

/---/ Whatever you say Sparky.
“But we believe that this sincere confession which is made to God alone, either privately between God and the sinner, or publicly in the Church where the general confession of sins is said, is sufficient, and that in order to obtain forgiveness of sins it is not necessary for anyone to confess his sins to a priest,
LOL. You start with a grand statement that Confessing your sins absolves you of sins. Now, a "private confession" will do the trick? Even after I pointed out that the orange douchebag, in his own words, has never sought forgiveness.

But I do have to agree with your orange fuhrer. For you retards, your fuhrer will do no wrong. No matter his crime.

But hey, keep coming back and proving you are a retard. Loads of fun to watch you squirm. :itsok:

LOL. You start with a grand statement that Confessing your sins absolves you of sins. Now, a "private confession" will do the trick? Even after I pointed out that the orange douchebag, in his own words, has never sought forgiveness.

But I do have to agree with your orange fuhrer. For you retards, your fuhrer will do no wrong. No matter his crime.

But hey, keep coming back and proving you are a retard. Loads of fun to watch you squirm. :itsok:
/——/ What confuses you about confessing sins directly to God? I never said Trump is Catholic.
You’re trying to move the goal posts.

So, you want to elect the same guy who promised to build you a wall with Mexico's pesos and then reneged?

See why people refer to you as a retard? Thoughts & prayers.
/——/ We don’t care who pays as long as it gets built and maintained.
And which country would suffer more with a wall? Mexico or the US?

/——/ What confuses you about confessing sins directly to God? I never said Trump is Catholic.
You’re trying to move the goal posts.
I took this guy off Ignore just to see what you were responding to

And suddenly remembered, after some 7 words

Why I put him on Ignore..

You should probably do the same.. or send him a warning sign

Like this

1722028947308.jpeg

Right, they like baby murderers and nation destroyers

Grab a clue

Look nut, the right doesn't mind babies dying of starvation after they are born. And they damn sure don't mind if a baby dies of a bullet would. Then when the baby grows into an adult, you don't GAF period. And you are supporting a nation destroyer when you support Trump. So how about you go look in the dictionary and learn what clue means?

Why do dims lie all the time?

Trump began building the Wall.

It was YOUR chosen one who STOPPED the project

When are you going to stop LYING?

Another Question, this one for myself: Why isn't this liar on IGNORE?

Look nut, the right doesn't mind babies dying of starvation after they are born. And they damn sure don't mind if a baby dies of a bullet would. Then when the baby grows into an adult, you don't GAF period. And you are supporting a nation destroyer when you support Trump. So how about you go look in the dictionary and learn what clue means?
not sure why you're not on Ignore (can fix that, though) but

How do you know that conservatives don't like a person after they grow up?

Have u interviewed, say... 1000 people on this?

And all of them told you the absolute truth, didn't they?

Yes, I admit, I don't give a rat's ass about anyone but babies..

LOL

:rolleyes:

I took this guy off Ignore just to see what you were responding to

And suddenly remembered, after some 7 words

Why I put him on Ignore..

You should probably do the same.. or send him a warning sign

Like this

View attachment 984762
/—-/ I didn’t start the thread. I just responded to an unfair statement by a Trump hater.
I welcome all points of view. I never put people on ignore.
You prefer an echo chamber.
Too bad you won’t see my response.

/—-/ I didn’t start the thread. I just responded to an unfair statement by a Trump hater.
I welcome all points of view. I never put people on ignore.
You prefer an echo chamber.
Too bad you won’t see my response.
What? I didn't put YOU on ignore, I Ignored that other poster .

(assuming I understand your post)

Forum List

Back