Zone1 Mandelbrot Sets -- Proof of God?

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
I remain convinced of the opposite after watching this video, but the guy well illustrates the inherent mathematical beauty of Mandelbrot sets while nervously brushing away his bangs every few seconds. What do you think?

I remain convinced of the opposite after watching this video, but the guy well illustrates the inherent mathematical beauty of Mandelbrot sets while nervously brushing away his bangs every few seconds. What do you think?

i turned off the elementary school refresher. are we getting to some kind of bible code? no one hid any numbers in the hieroglyphics or cuneiform of the original scrolls that would have follows through translations and reformatting over centuries.

put that down to wishful thinking or coincidence.

Incommensurability is the first thing suggested to me.
: not commensurable
broadly : lacking a basis of comparison in respect to a quality normally subject to comparison
Math clearly arrived first (meaning from negative infinity forward). Energy and matter next. Then life and people. Then "design" and gods.

That field of mathematics/theoretical physics not to even mention all the other disciplines that accompany those two fields of study are really interesting & rewarding, @ least for those that possess the minds that can comprehend the concept of various endless infinities, parallel dimensions & the outer limits & even beyond.

Here is the Set definition
"The" Mandelbrot set is the set obtained from the quadratic recurrence equation

z_(n+1)=z_n^2+C
with
z_0=C
, where points
C
in the complex plane for which the orbit of
z_n
does not tend to infinity are in the set. Setting
z_0
equal to any point in the set that is not a periodic point gives the same result. The Mandelbrot set was originally called a
mu
molecule by Mandelbrot. J. Hubbard and A. Douady proved that the Mandelbrot set is connected .

It represents a natural "life progression" and not a formula imposed by a God .
It is not a Code to be read in message terms , it is how you can best define occurrences after the fact .

So people need to be careful about the type of discussion which is a Cart before the Horse argument

Even if Mandelbrot sets or the Big Bang were the work of a creator, there is no connection between that creator and the God of the Bible, except for his claiming credit for everything. Heck, I could claim credit too.

I think everyone worries way too much about other people's beliefs. Christians fear Muslims, Muslims hate Jews, Hindus hate Muslims, etc.
Obviously a devout Christian obsessed with atheists in this case, but the same applies between Christian sects. Thus why atheism and agnosticism only grow more popular. Do you feel any sense of reward from having responded to ding?

That field of mathematics/theoretical physics not to even mention all the other disciplines that accompany those two fields of study are really interesting & rewarding, @ least for those that possess the minds that can comprehend the concept of various endless infinities, parallel dimensions & the outer limits & even beyond.
Mind-Candy for Childish Escapist Geeks

Obviously a devout Christian obsessed with atheists in this case, but the same applies between Christian sects. Thus why atheism and agnosticism only grow more popular. Do you feel any sense of reward from having responded to ding?
Absolutely. I'm here to find people I would otherwise never encounter in my world. Whatever else ding is, ding is not an idiot, and I get enjoyment interacting with a smart person. Why else would anyone come here?

True, but sad.
Unless you believe, as Hamlet did, we were made in the image of God.

What piece of work is a man, how noble in reason,​
how infinite in faculties, in form and moving,​
how express and admirable in action, how like an angel in apprehension,​
how like a god!​

Unless you believe, as Hamlet did, we were made in the image of God.

What piece of work is a man, how noble in reason,​
how infinite in faculties, in form and moving,​
how express and admirable in action, how like an angel in apprehension,​
how like a god!​
Free will is a bitch.

Forum List

Back