🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

I just looked because I can see your are in a difficult personal situation, and there are quite a few posts of mine already in here, some talk about civilians, I just don't know what exactly you're asking me.
you condemn Israel for killing civilians without u8nderstanding they are forced to by Hamas's tactics.

peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

would that be enough for the Palestinians, i wonder?
The Palestinians have been clear for more than 100 years that they will settle for nothing less than all of Israel. There is absolutely no rational basis for believing the Palestinians will be willing to live in peace with Israel for the foreseeable future.

The Palestinians have been clear for more than 100 years that they will settle for nothing less than all of Israel. There is absolutely no rational basis for believing the Palestinians will be willing to live in peace with Israel for the foreseeable future.
Why would anyone expect that? It's like asking Jews in Germany to live in peace with the Nazis if they were still in authority today, I wouldn't expect that, so nor would I expect the Palestinians to somehow behave differently.

The Third Reich had to be obliterated, wiped from the map along with its ideology and loyal devotees before there could be peace with Germany, sadly I see no prospect for peace in the Middle East until the same fate befalls the Zionist regime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back