🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

But but he was a republican.

His history shows support for both bunches of clowns at different times .
But he does not seem to be the shooter ---DYOR-- and probably was just a plastic mannequin dressed up .
" He" shot nobody but the question is where was the second shooter who "sprayed" the crowd?
Mannequin Boy shot nobody and the blood sachet that Donald used was not high quality .
Leftism is not high quality.

Oh, so now, someone registered for him. lmao. Well, then I guess someone else donated that money in his name I guess.
Possible…what we do know for a fact is that a few weeks after xiden told his base to put a bullseye on trump, this guy tried

That’s all that really matters at this point

Sure, evidenced by all of those BLM/Antifa riots, arsons on federal bldgs., taking over of neighborhoods, Assaults on celebrities that turned out false, etc. There isn't enough room on the internet to enumerate every time the dems have, lied, assaulted, persecuted, stolen and generally used mob tactics to accomplish their one-world globalist goal. GTFOH.
That happened under the stewardship of The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King, all because he is a lost MOFO! GFYS!
MAGA

That happened under the stewardship of The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King, all because he is a lost MOFO! GFYS!
MAGA
Typical democrat response. All of those events were perpetrated by globalist democrats for globalist democrats in order to influence the 2020 election. Come back again when you want to discuss FACTS like an adult and leave your childish vocabulary in your pocket. LOL

Your post -- your job.

(The laziness of the left!)

I did her homework and didn't find a date

Screenshot_20240717-185913.png

Screenshot_20240717-185632.png

I couldn't either. Which is rather curious. Evenmoreso when the very first news reports when he was identified put that he was a Republican almost before any other information.
Here's what we do know. His anti Trump hate came from the democrat media and party.

Forum List

Back