🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

Where in the world does she get that from? The Senate has no power to do that, at all! They can not advise and consent and approve the Special counsel position in the Executive Branch WITHOUT a Presidential nomination??
LOL You still seem to be under the quaint notion that Biden (or his handlers) aren't pulling Garland strings. OK. Rather than going through the charade of the AG selecting the SC, the President selects them, then s/he need Senate confirmation
In the constitution, the Senate's power to give consent on the executive branch positions, comes only with principle officer nominations by the President. The the tens of thousands of other executive branch jobs and inferior officers are not given consent by the Senate, they do not have a say, they do not vote on them?

Unless I'm not understanding what Cannon is saying, it seems out of the norm whack O to me!

Nope. 14th and last time, Special Counsel has all the powers (arguable more) than any US Attorney, which require Senate approval.
We haven't had a liberal court since it ended in 1959 I believe, the Warren Court....and Warren was appointed by a Republican, Dwight Eisenhower. We've had a Republican Majority picked justices for over 60 years and a Republican supreme court justice rile as well.

The things this extreme conservative court are doing and has done, has been reversing decisions by previous Supreme courts that were conservative republican justices majorities.
Really? You didn't get Roe, Gay Marriage, Obamacare, Affirmative Action, Griswald .....

Forum List

Back