🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

I repeat, 15th time, Special Counsel has all the powers (arguable more) than any US Attorney, which require Senate approval. They are not inferior officers.
Do they? What powers are you speaking about? Do they have more power than any federal prosecutor who does not need appointment by the President and approval by the Senate???

the U.S. Attorney for each district only has more power with the direction of their judicial federal prosecutors....like their focus.... a focus on drug crimes or focus on fraud by mobsters, or focus more on inner city crimes, or white collar crimes etc etc etc....

The US Attorney has no more power than any Federal Prosecutor to subpoena or investigate or to charge or to make plea deals etc etc. SAME with a Special Prosecutor....

Again, what power do you see a Special Counsel/Prosecutor has, that any inferior federal prosecutor does not have, to investigate and prosecute crimes?

I guess I don't see these extra powers, that you seem to see?

Last edited:
There were 9 justices not 8 on the Burger Court

LOLOL

Your ignorance knows no boundaries. There were 2 seats open when Burger took over. Burger's appointment made the court 4-4 with a conservative Chief Justice. It remained that way for nearly a year when Nixon appointed another conservative justice. You know, a 5-4 conservative court that some morons on here call a Liberal court.

face-palm-gif.278959

Do they? What powers are you speaking about? Do they have more power than any federal prosecutor who does not need appointment by the President and approval by the Senate???

the U.S. Attorney for each district only has more power with the direction of their judicial federal prosecutors....their focus.... Like focus on drug crimes or focus on fraud by mobsters, or focus more on inner city crimes, or white collar crimes etc etc etc....

The US Attorney has no more power than any Federal Prosecutor to subpoena or investigate or to charge or to make plea deals etc etc. SAME with a Special Prosecutor....

Again, what power do you see a Special Counsel/Prosecutor has, that any inferior federal prosecutor does not have, to investigate and prosecute crimes?

I guess I don't see these extra powers, that you seem to see?
Hell yes they have more power. They have no oversight from the DOJ ( supposedly), an almost unlimited budget and time frame to investigate, and they can subpoena anyone they want.

Get a clue, moron.

LOLOL

Your ignorance knows no boundaries. There were 2 seats open when Burger took over. Burger's appointment made the court 4-4 with a conservative Chief Justice. It remained that way for nearly a year when Nixon appointed another conservative justice. You know, a 5-4 conservative court that some morons on here call a Liberal court.

face-palm-gif.278959
Um dumbass the burger court last years

The senate filled the empty seats

Wow

Hell yes they have more power. They have no oversight from the DOJ ( supposedly), an almost unlimited budget and time frame to investigate, and they can subpoena anyone they want.

Get a clue, moron.
A federal prosecutor can do the same subpoenas as a Special counsel, they ALL have to be legal and need a judge's approval.

The Special Counsel IS limited by the Attorney General's contract with him and the scope of the investigation is determine and limited by the Attorney General upfront, before the investigation begns.

I repeat, 15th time, Special Counsel has all the powers (arguable more) than any US Attorney, which require Senate approval. They are not inferior officers.

LOLOL

"the Court turns to the question whether Special Counsel Smith is a principal officer requiring Presidential nomination and Senatorial consent. On that issue, although there are compelling arguments in favor of a principal-officer designation given the regulatory framework under which he operates, the Court rejects the position based on the available Supreme Court guidance."

"For purposes of this Order, the Court accepts the Special Counsel’s contested view that he qualifies as an “inferior Officer,” not a “principal” one, although the Court expresses reservations about that proposition and addresses those arguments below."

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL You still seem to be under the quaint notion that Biden (or his handlers) aren't pulling Garland strings. OK. Rather than going through the charade of the AG selecting the SC, the President selects them, then s/he need Senate confirmation
The separation of pres and doj has been that way since Nixon and Watergate. The ONLY president since Nixon to not follow the precedence of Presidents and the DOJ separation is former President Trump.

Um dumbass the burger court last years

The senate filled the empty seats

Wow

Moron, I said that court was no longer Liberal since the 60's. Speaking to when the court became 4-4 with a conservative Chief Justice. And you didn't know that. You never fail to make a fool of yourself.

Nope snowflake.
This dissmissal will automatically be appealed to The 11th Circuit.
Prepare to be dissapointed. The Jan. 6th case (evidence) soon to be aired in Tanya Chutkan's courtroom....AND still guilty on 34 felony counts.
Sentencing coming in September.
Not a good time for MAGAt cultroaches to be strutting.
Smith just filed the appeal

Moron, I said that court was no longer Liberal since the 60's. Speaking to when the court became 4-4 with a conservative Chief Justice. And you didn't know that. You never fail to make a fool of yourself.
Haha the burger court didn’t have only 8 justices from 1969 to 1986. Blackmun took the bench in 1970

Tell us which Special Counsel since 1999 meets her criteria and explain why

Appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate FOR THAT POST
All the ones confirmed by the senate…Durham, for example, Hur, Weiss, all come to mind right away

Get a clue, moron.

LOL

Dumbfuck, by "no oversight from the DOJ," you mean the Attorney General can remove a Special Counsel.

Haha the burger court didn’t have only 8 justices from 1969 to 1986. Blackmun took the bench in 1970

Holy fuck, are you ever committed to being stupid. I never said it was 4-4 for the duration of his court. Is it was 4-4 when he took over, ending a Liberal court.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Dumbfuck, by "no oversight from the DOJ," you mean the Attorney General can remove a Special Counsel.
So when Garland appointed him saying he would work independently and with no oversight on day to day operations he was lying.

Got it.

Forum List

Back