What was Biden's Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle busy with? DEI

The criticism of the director is valid. While Trump's team operates independently, they do report back to the director.
Thats utter nonsense

They are the Secret Service

Dont try and disown them for being incompetent

They are biden and mayorkis’ people all the way

First off, I'm not a lib. Second, your side are the only ones I've seen criticizing both the female director and the female agents (Can't carry a fat ass like Trump. Can't holster their weapon).
Zero idea what reality you true believers live in. Hopefully, there are unicorns there. :)

The criticism of the director is valid. While Trump's team operates independently, they do report back to the director. One wonders why Trump's team completely dropped the ball here.
1721337418246.png

Thats a lie.

That validates you’re a liar and a Leftard. Nobody cares about their sex and race. If you’re a chunky SS agent who can’t even holster your own weapon, normal people (not a Leftard) could care less about sex or race in wondering why they are employed.
I registered as Independent in 2000, after voting for my first 16 years as a registered Republican.

And you're full of shit (no surprise here). All I've seen you idiots doing is criticizing the female agents for their lack of body strength and holstering weapons. :)

Level with me? The right wing projections has gone to another level this week.
What's up with that? :auiqs.jpg:

Thats utter nonsense

They are the Secret Service

Dont try and disown them for being incompetent

They are biden and mayorkis’ people all the way
Trump's team operates on their own as a unit. With a team leader.
They deserve criticism and scrutiny for a massive lapse in security.

I registered as Independent in 2000, after voting for my first 16 years as a registered Republican.

And you're full of shit (no surprise here). All I've seen you idiots doing is criticizing the female agents for their lack of body strength and holstering weapons. :)

Level with me? The right wing projections has gone to another level this week.
What's up with that? :auiqs.jpg:
Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney are registered Republicans.
So what’s your point?

You are talking nonsense

The directer assigns personal where needed and they all report to her

Yes the agent in charge that day deserves to be punished

If he has sub agents who did not do as they were told the deserve punishment also

And the lady director also

Forum List

Back