These 4 Replacements Outpace Biden By 5-Points Against Trump In Key States: Memo.

Why? Because I want to win this fucking race!! I want to see America come out and soundly defeat the Biden and Dimocrat agenda!
IMO, the path to the WH would have been easier had Trump chose Haley, Rubio, Scott, Donalds, Stefanik, or Carson, Instead, we now have a huge target as a ticket that the left will have a field day attacking.
Hey, I hope I'm dead wrong, and the guy brings in more votes. At the very least, I pray the guy doesn't cost us votes!

Why? Because I want to win this fucking race!! I want to see America come out and soundly defeat the Biden and Dimocrat agenda!
IMO, the path to the WH would have been easier had Trump chose Haley, Rubio, Scott, Donalds, Stefanik, or Carson, Instead, we now have a huge target as a ticket that the left will have a field day attacking.
Hey, I hope I'm dead wrong, and the guy brings in more votes. At the very least, I pray the guy doesn't cost us votes!

You're dead wrong.

Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group.

The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Who?

LOL

Nah. Actually polls show Biden doing better than any other candidate.

---
Biden wins 53 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.
Trump wins 47 times out of 100.
---

That's why the Trump cult is so hell-bent to replace Biden.

And I could list a whole lot of Biden vs. Harris or Biden vs. anyone polls, and Biden is usually on top. And that's before considering how the Republicans use their pet MSM to slur and attack Biden, but not any possible replacements.

But it doesn't matter. The Democrats can't switch candidates, as doing so is giving the election to Trump.

Why? Because law in many states prohibits simply switching candidates. It's too late to put another candidate on the ballot. The Democrats could sue to try it, and the lawsuits would go to the SC, and we know how that would turn out. The SC would make something up to say Presdient Biden can't run in many states, and thus Trump wins the EC by default.

Last edited:
Nah. Actually polls show Biden doing better than any other candidate.

---
Biden wins 53 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.
Trump wins 47 times out of 100.
---

That's why the Trump cult is so hell-bent to replace Biden.

And I could list a whole lot of Biden vs. Harris or Biden vs. anyone polls, and Biden is usually on top. And that's before considering how the Republicans use the MSM to slur and attack Biden, but not any possible replacements.

But it doesn't matter. The Democrats can't switch candidates, as doing so is giving the election to Trump.

Why? Because law in many states prohibits simply switching candidates. It's too late to put another candidate on the ballot. The Democrats could sue to try it, and the lawsuits would go to the SC, and we know how that would turn out. The SC would make something up to say Presdient Biden can't run in many states, and thus Trump wins the EC by default.

I don't believe that for one moment

Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group.

The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
And their combined campaign treasuries:
$0.00

There is a large block of voters who……..Hate Trump BUT
The BUT being Biden is looking too old and unstable
Take away the BUT and people go back to hating Trump
True there were voters who used to hate Trump

After Trump survived an assassination attempt, that number should be less.

People still need to compare Trump to (Kelly, Moore, Witmer, Shapiro or Harris), a comparison Trump wins easily.

After being shot Trump may be changed to a more humble, sensitive, compassionate, kind, and benevolent president.

The MSM's Trump bashing may be backfiring like their "Lawfare" backfired?

Hey, maybe they could run a 4-way ticket for POTUS then if they win they could fight it out for POTUS with broadswords on the WH lawn on PPV.....Let Vince McMahon promote it.

Whitmer can't use any witch's tricks though so it would be a toss-us with those lightweights..
Politics Is Even More Rehearsed Than Pro Wrestling

Where have they been for the last two years? Have they been lying to the public along with their minions in the media about Biden's health. Let's hear from them if they have the courage to speak out about the future of the United States under a doddering old fool. Silence? WTF?

8xhhxl.jpg

Get 'em out there then. Let them level with Americans about Biden's mental health. Otherwise it's more political B.S. on the left designed to give the fragmented democrat party some good news however exaggerated.

Please explain how anyone can change the last four year's policies?

Get 'em out there then. Let them level with Americans about Biden's mental health. Otherwise it's more political B.S. on the left designed to give the fragmented democrat party some good news however exaggerated.
funny, demofks were all about show us Trump going to the ER, hey demofks, show us Joe's cognitive results first!!!

True there were voters who used to hate Trump

After Trump survived an assassination attempt, that number should be less.

People still need to compare Trump to (Kelly, Moore, Witmer, Shapiro or Harris), a comparison Trump wins easily.

After being shot Trump may be changed to a more humble, sensitive, compassionate, kind, and benevolent president.

The MSM's Trump bashing may be backfiring like their "Lawfare" backfired?

What about a Boo Boo on his ear would make someone ignore Trumps record?

Forum List

Back