Media Suppression - RNC and carpet bombing Gaza

Huh.
The Israelis must not be trying very hard.
Tokyo, 1945

View attachment 985228
The Israelis have no bombers, besides they are limited by external forces, just enough to make it very hard to do as they please just yet. If Trump is elected they might very well destroy Gaza completely with missiles and allow people to die en-mass from diseases, starvation, contaminated water and so on.

No, they have Gaza right where they want it, its been largely normalized now, its just seen as the "ongoing conflict in Gaza" all but disappeared from our TV news, no probing analyses any more, those who protest the Israeli slaughter are now sidelined as "far left" trouble makers.

The way Israel/Gaza appears to people in the USA is exactly how Israel wants to appear, people are already dying from diseases and hunger and Israel can be patient, its now a slow strangulation of two million people and sadly most people have learned nothing from history.

Why isn't Hamas feeding her?
You are a latter day Holocaust denier, nothing more to you. You've gone through life and learned things, you've carefully crafted your comfort narrative to help you sleep at night and now cannot see what you've become.

You've become exactly the same kind of animal as a holocaust denier, different period of history but same self deception.

Well we'll never know really, mass slaughter is a high price for (other) people to pay for some silly bogeyman story about "commies" half a world away from the US and a rapacious greed to steal from every other country in the world.

We've heard it all before, first it was "blacks" who were public enemy so had top be segregated, then it was the "commies" that necessitated mass atrocities and later the "radical Muslims" and now it's "China".

The US had everything and it has squandered it, now the nation itself is in peril, why? I'll tell you why, the American people have lost CONFIDENCE in their country, and once that takes hold a nation is doomed, it happened to the Romans and it's happening here, a national loss of confidence and faith in the country, a crisis of confidence.

Commies did nuthin' to nobody, eh comrade?

Commies did nuthin' to nobody, eh comrade?
Nope, I've been all over the US, and even here in Arizona I agree, no sign of commies here, never did nuthin, it was all a bad dream. Main worry is MAGA terrorists, lot of them around these days. Perhaps the US will bomb itself this time?

Nope, I've been all over the US, and even here in Arizona I agree, no sign of commies here, never did nuthin, it was all a bad dream. Main worry is MAGA terrorists, lot of them around these days. Perhaps the US will bomb itself this time?

They're still getting over the boot Reagan put in their ass.

Forum List

Back