Biden's Speech

Exactly. The kids are idiots.

Tell me. I've met a number of them recently riding Uber. One idiot was taking me to a place I had been to 1000 times and knew the roads like the back of my hand.

I tried to tell him the best way to go, would not listen. I warned him his way took us through a blind narrow tunnel where lots of accidents happen, and we almost got hit there. Then he refused to turn where I told him to, took me another way and dropped me off at the wrong place because that is where his GPS told him to go, arguing that machines are infinitely smarter than people.

Some people at least.

He read a freaking script. Regimes tend to go into isolation when times get rough but wouldn't you expect the U.S. mainstream media to demand more from a freaking sitting president? It seems they are satisfied with less. God help us in the next four months.

He read a freaking script. Regimes tend to go into isolation when times get rough but wouldn't you expect the U.S. mainstream media to demand more from a freaking sitting president? It seems they are satisfied with less. God help us in the next four months.
And he still didn’t tell us why he stepped down. One day, he’s insisting he is in this race to the end, and the next, an announcement from a staffer that he’s quitting, and he’s in hiding for five days.

What did they do to him?

Forum List

Back