So Now We Wait.Lets Say A Week Or Two From Now.On Cable News.Its Reported That Harris Has No Path To 270.Then What Happens?

A. Harris absolutely has a chance to beat Trump

B. Trump absolutely has a chance to beat Harris. Both sides have become way too cocky.

C. If Harris's numbers are lackluster come the convention they'll throw her overboard for another candidate.

A and B are correct, C is just fucking stupid, even for you.

B. Trump absolutely has a chance to beat Harris. Both sides have become way too cocky.

C. If Harris's numbers are lackluster come the convention they'll throw her overboard for another candidate.
Nope, they won’t throw her overboard. The media will just ramp up their lies.

Right now they are trying to make her out as some sort of cross between Mother Teresa and Joan of Arc. They’re going on and on ad nauseam about what an inspiration she is to black women everywhere - about how with the right determination and ability black girls can accomplish anything.

IOW, give good head and then ride your female blackness all the way up to the White House. If she weren’t a female black, she would be working in some two-bit law firm and nobody would have even heard of her.

if anyone is in doubt. just go to you-tube and unless it shows up on the front page, just plug in something like "Trump Beats Harris/electoral map". i have been watching them over the last two months, always showing a Trump Landslide, and all those channels were right. now as they are just starting up the new electoral maps, the few of whom already have polling updates, show no real change in the states trump has a lock on (about 225 electoral votes) and the same and very few blue states for Biden. if anything, its worse for Harris

So, in the polls Trump was beating someone that was not running for President.

Wow, that is pretty impressive.

Four possible reasons so far:

1. The voters that left Biden might all come back to her.
2. The government won't allow Trump to be president again.
3. The large amount of concern being voiced by Trump's supporters here.
4. She will embarrass Trump on his support of Russia and the war.

(#4 being a last resort) (it's risky)
How can the government “not allow Trump to be president”? Are you admitting the Dems have turned our country into North Korea?

Nope, they won’t throw her overboard. The media will just ramp up their lies.

Right now they are trying to make her out as some sort of cross between Mother Teresa and Joan of Arc. They’re going on and on ad nauseam about what an inspiration she is to black women everywhere - about how with the right determination and ability black girls can accomplish anything.

IOW, give good head and then ride your female blackness all the way up to the White House. If she weren’t a female black, she would be working in some two-bit law firm and nobody would have even heard of her.

I doubt Harris has a prayer. I was watching some political guru last night and his belief is the Dems realize it and at this point they're trying to salvage the down ballot.

The next two weeks will be interesting

The election is far from over

Nevermind the polls

The democrats have millions of illegal votes up their sleeve which makes the election a tossup at best

There was a poll reported yesterday on the radio news that shows Trump beating Harris by 5 points... I don't know who the pollster was but that's 3 points better than Trump was beating Joe by.... this is a towel toss into the ring by the democrat's... they know she can't win but they know Biden is unable to serve as president... and they don't know what else to do... not many dems want to run a shortened campaign for president and lose to Trump... so they are stuck with laughing Harris....

Let's not get too excited and ahead of ourselves. Small poster got his thread killed that did not follow the starting rules? He was trying to discuss this below. This is what I have been preaching for 2 years. People still run around and do the happy dance? are they on dope?
Nobody can know because the Democrats have all these tricks up their sleeves that people aren’t prepared for. For example, what they’re doing now with motor voter registration is they’re registering illegal immigrants who come into the country, and they’ll just harvest those ballots. It’s really easy to do. We have 10 or 11 million people in it over the past couple of years on the Biden administration. You register them all to vote.

It doesn’t matter because they’re not going to vote. So there’s no voter prosecution, and there won’t be any record of voter fraud by them. But you have all these names now. In a swing state, remember, elections are decided not by the popular vote. It’s decided by 50 to 100,000 votes in three to four states.

Why Physical Precious Metals Are the Retirement Safe Haven Most Older Christians Seek
So all you do is you need 8,000 votes in Georgia. Push them through. 20,000 votes in Arizona. You have all these extra names now added to the voter rolls. Push them through. Wisconsin has those drop boxes back. Push them through. And you don’t need to do another scale of millions. You just need to do it strategically. Add 10,000 here, 20,000 there.

C.

If, if, if...

Okay.

But in reality, if her numbers are down the convention will stick with her. There has to be a huge movement head of a convention for anything truly big to happen. Ever been to a national convention? A state convention?

Let's not get too excited and ahead of ourselves. Small poster got his thread killed that did not follow the starting rules? He was trying to discuss this below. This is what I have been preaching for 2 years. People still run around and do the happy dance? are they on dope?
Nobody can know because the Democrats have all these tricks up their sleeves...
Tricks = conspiracy theory.

and what makes Harris think that her running mate will boost her way ahead of Trump? really? the guy from Arizona?

Snake head is worth an extra million votes when his old lady got shot by that sick POS at Safeway. Then bald-headed midget wack job still had to cheat in 2022 to hold on to his appointed seat. slimy slithering busterud.

I doubt Harris has a prayer. I was watching some political guru last night and his belief is the Dems realize it and at this point they're trying to salvage the down ballot.

The next two weeks will be interesting
I hope you’re right. If you are living outside the liberal bubble, you may be seeing a more encouraging picture. Here in DC, they are absolutely GIDDY that they can keep Trump out. When I ask why they are so determined to keep Trump out, they ALL default to 1) insurrection, and 2) convicted felon. They know nothing beyond that.

They have 3 more months to take him out with another try at the rifle shot.
Rallies will be indoors now, with strict security. No guns will get in.

My fear is when he is moving from his car to his home, or on the golf course, or wherever.

Forum List

Back