Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Or Trump who killed a lot of people by ignoring Covid and not telling us in the beginning how serious it was because he didn't want to disturb his fragile economy.
That's that evil Faux-i and his pseudo "science" crap. the WuFlu was nothing more than a bad head cold. Plus the economy was going gangbusters before the Chink bug hit. And yet you fuckers wanted us to be prisoners in our own homes.

And your solution is to kill the "undesirables" like the ill and infirm, amirite?

Absolutely not. I like the Republicans solution. Make college, homes and kids so expensive no one wants them.

Pay uneducated blue collar workers they can't afford them.

Basically, the masses in America can't afford kids. The median couple in America makes as much as I do. And they have to have 2 cars. I could afford a kid but who wants that? $300K over 18 years? Imagine the compounding interest in my 401K if I opt out of having kids.

I have it the best. A rich brother and 2 nephews who adore me.

Absolutely not. I like the Republicans solution. Make college, homes and kids so expensive no one wants them.

Pay uneducated blue collar workers they can't afford them.

Basically, the masses in America can't afford kids. The median couple in America makes as much as I do. And they have to have 2 cars. I could afford a kid but who wants that? $300K over 18 years? Imagine the compounding interest in my 401K if I opt out of having kids.

I have it the best. A rich brother and 2 nephews who adore me.
Then you are a selfish bitch. and abortion is a selfish copout 100% of the time.

You're a pro life religious nut who lives in very red Ohio. Is Ohio being taken over by liberals?

2016 Ohio was won by Trump by a margin of 8.07 points

53 to 45 went to Trump in 2020. Same 8 points.

Republican governor right? So please stop blaming the federal government for your woes. You know, like you blame Democrats for the big cities we run. Well if Ohio is falling apart, maybe you need to blame your governor?

And thank Biden for all the high wages and raises Auto Union members in Ohio got. You guys should kick all those high paying union manufacturing jobs out of Ohio.

Ohio Gov
View attachment 986949
It's like you forgot that Biden shipped thousands of Haitians to Ohio and said " you take care of them. "

Then you are a selfish bitch. and abortion is a selfish copout 100% of the time.
What or who am I being selfish to? The planet thanks me. The only ones thanking you are the CEO's. They need consumers and ditch diggers.

I think it's you who's having kids who's being selfish. You want to live forever so it's important you leave a clone behind. Someone who looks and acts like you.

A very very small part of me worries about that then I just think my nephews will carry on our family DNA into the future. Close enough. I don't need to make a clone of me that will live on after I die. And that's doing the planet and future humans a favor. Do they need 2 more billion people on the planet? How about 10 more billion? When will it be enough?

Forum List

Back