Of Course Kamala Harris Was a DEI Hire - Biden Told Us So

Bull shit. No one would run away from debating that idiot. He stated he would debate the Democrat Nominee whom ever it was. His point is that no one knows for sure who it will be. There will be plenty of time to debate after the DNC convention. then morons like you will have to watch Trump wipe the floor with that idiot.
What the fuck does he care who the Dem nominee would be? There is going to be someone so why not say he would debate the eventual nominee? The debate date has been set so why renege?

Are you usually this credulous? I have a bridge in my backyard that I can sell to you at a very good price. Let me know.

What the fuck does he care who the Dem nominee would be? There is going to be someone so why not say he would debate the eventual nominee? The debate date has been set so why renege?

Are you usually this credulous? I have a bridge in my backyard that I can sell to you at a very good price. Let me know.

Watch. He will debate her and you'll be shown to be the idiot we all know you are.

Retard. Right now he is non-commital about debating Kamla. What part of that don't you get?

Right now is irrelevant dumbass. If we get to November and he hasn't debated her, then you'll be right. No intelligent person thinks "right now" means anything.

Stupid and stubborn is no way to go through life pal, be a better person.

Sure and the orange loser is running away from debating her. Talk about a coward. Aren't you guys ashamed?

Maybe you idiots should also ditch Vance and get your own DEI pick. You retards really can't do any worse. Thoughts & prayers.
Why would we want the lowest of the low?

Right now is irrelevant dumbass. If we get to November and he hasn't debated her, then you'll be right. No intelligent person thinks "right now" means anything.

Stupid and stubborn is no way to go through life pal, be a better person.
Right now is what we are talking about, retard. Try to keep up. :itsok:

Why would we want the lowest of the low?
I hear ya. You got a convicted criminal felon at the top of the ticket. So, I don't think you can go any lower but hey, you know your team better than I would. Thoughts & prayers.

I hear ya. You got a convicted criminal felon at the top of the ticket. So, I don't think you can go any lower but hey, you know your team better than I would. Thoughts & prayers.
So you've dropped Biden and picked Jar Jar Binks to run against him? Sheesh!

What this all boils down to is people believing a minority is inherently not qualified simply because they are a minority.

No, Harris did not have a lot of experience when Biden picked her as VP BUT she had more than Vance does. Picking him was all cool though.

Trump picked his sons to run important positions under him but their only qualifications were being born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

They condemn the S.S. head as a DEI pick even though she had 25 years working for the S.S.

You all are creepy.

Biden specifically said he was picking a woman of color as his running mate. That's DEI. He's the one who opened the door to this criticism and Harris accepted only months after accusing him during a debate of being a full blown racist, so either she never really believe that or she traded her "principles" to advance her career.

That said, anyone with an ounce of political acumen knows this is a losing argument and they should drop it and move on.

Biden specifically said he was picking a woman of color as his running mate. That's DEI.

So knowing that Trump was going to pick a white male isnt?

He's the one who opened the door to this criticism and Harris accepted only months after accusing him during a debate of being a full blown racist, so either she never really believe that or she traded her "principles" to advance her career.

Kinda like what all Vance said about Trump previously?

That said, anyone with an ounce of political acumen knows this is a losing argument and they should drop it and move on.

3%

Forum List

Back