Trump goes low as Harris gains ground. Democratic excitement: Kamala’s Gains Are Now a Trend, Not Just a Bounce.

There is a danger for both Trump and Kamala both....

BELIEVING IN THEIR OWN PRESS.

If either of them engage in believing in these push polls they will lose the election.

Harris really doesn't have a base committed enough to show up at the election booth on election day. It is too fast of growth to be effective....and considering how Biden's supporters have jailed/lawfared anyone who opposes Biden....nobody is going to say anything negative about Kamala regardless of what they really believe. So the energizing of her supporters is more than needed at this time. She has only had two weeks of campaigning and swapped up election team staff....no matter what she is not really winning at this point. Her busses with the "get out the vote" campaigns will currently bring at least 20-30% more Trump votes than what she believes.

Trump's base is committed and energized....however he needs the crossover votes as well to get to 270....can he be in enough of a centralized political position to gain the "undecided" vote that actually determines the outcome? He has Harris beat on border, inflation, international policy, and economy (regardless of what Biden's Admin says) But is it enough?

Labor day weekend the polls will tell us more....but not the ones we get to see....but the ones that only campaign staff leadership gets to see....the true ones that mean more but cost real money to view.

There is a danger for both Trump and Kamala both....

BELIEVING IN THEIR OWN PRESS.

If either of them engage in believing in these push polls they will lose the election.

Harris really doesn't have a base committed enough to show up at the election booth on election day. It is too fast of growth to be effective....and considering how Biden's supporters have jailed/lawfared anyone who opposes Biden....nobody is going to say anything negative about Kamala regardless of what they really believe. So the energizing of her supporters is more than needed at this time. She has only had two weeks of campaigning and swapped up election team staff....no matter what she is not really winning at this point. Her busses with the "get out the vote" campaigns will currently bring at least 20-30% more Trump votes than what she believes.

Trump's base is committed and energized....however he needs the crossover votes as well to get to 270....can he be in enough of a centralized political position to gain the "undecided" vote that actually determines the outcome? He has Harris beat on border, inflation, international policy, and economy (regardless of what Biden's Admin says) But is it enough?

Labor day weekend the polls will tell us more....but not the ones we get to see....but the ones that only campaign staff leadership gets to see....the true ones that mean more but cost real money to view.
BINGO

I give them credit for being excellent strategists... Somebody's doing some hard thinking in that back room that much I can tell you.
I don't. An excellent strategist would have seen the writing on the wall 6 months earlier. The poor debate performance kicked the donors into high gear. And that is what ended the Biden campaign.

You can thank the donors.

I dont think there will be a debate

If the polls are accurate harris can win without debating trump
Well, not quite yet. It's basically a statistical tie, in all the swing states but Michigan.

Now Harris needs to focus on turnout in the key counties on those States.

"Vote against the weirdos"

It will play.

I don't. An excellent strategist would have seen the writing on the wall 6 months earlier. The poor debate performance kicked the donors into high gear. And that is what ended the Biden campaign.

You can thank the donors.
I believe it was a bit more deliberate. They did see it six months earlier....the question was not what but ...how? Also... No question that money talks.

It's based on early warnings going back almost a year within the Democratic party. Joe was executed by his own.
Seriously, why, if even true, would that ^^^ be a problem.

Right wingers ridiculed Biden DAILY.
Said he was unfit for Office.

Joe Dropped out, doing the right thing, and NOW right wingers are crying.
Why.....it is what everyone REALLY wanted.

Forum List

Back