Trump goes low as Harris gains ground. Democratic excitement: Kamala’s Gains Are Now a Trend, Not Just a Bounce.

The video from TYT? That is a leftist opinion piece! I bet they're not telling the "whole" story. And the answer to your question....I never believe any of what the TYT say.
TYT is just showing videos of what trump said.
This is not fake or altered in ANY way.

It's sad that you just can't admit that trump actually made the comments about:

1) the Airports
2) Big Water
3) Cleaning Coal
4) Injecting Disinfectant
5) Sealths that you actually can't see.

Hey, Harris and Biden lie and say stupid shit.
Trump is BIGLY better at lying and ignorance though.

There is a good chance that they debate.
Trump needs it a lot more than she does right now. This was masterful..... You pretend to be fishing for a trout and at the last minute switch your bait and go for a Bass instead.

TYT is just showing videos of what trump said.
This is not fake or altered in ANY way.

It's sad that you just can't admit that trump actually made the comments about:

1) the Airports
2) Big Water
3) Cleaning Coal
4) Injecting Disinfectant
5) Sealths that you actually can't see.

Hey, Harris and Biden lie and say stupid shit.
Trump is BIGLY better at lying and ignorance though.
It's also sad that you guys take whatever Trump says way out of context.

You have high hopes for "Momala", you better hope she wins! There will be a lot of crybabies in this forum (especially you) when she loses in November. But you keep digging that early grave....

Nahhhh! It will be her that will be bitchin' that the election was rigged. Just as Hillary did back in 2016.
Ridiculously childish name calling will not win an argument to go against the VP, or to with for Trump.

But thank you for showing how vile, nasty, and stupid the MAGA base is.

Has Trump ever gone "high" on anything? Trump has always been one to find and then sink to the lowest common denominator. It is who he has always been.

Your panties are soaked. But damn, when the time comes to get them bunched up it'll suck.

Look above ...

We have a
hiker guy troll here.jpg

I was referring to Winco ... not you. Talk about being dense.
Nothing 'phonie' about that TYT video.
Trump said ALL of them.

The best you got is probably "That's NOT what he meant or you are taking that out of context."

This is trump on video saying ignorant stuff, nobody does that better than trump, everybody is saying that, like you've never seen or heard before.

Trump needs it a lot more than she does right now. This was masterful..... You pretend to be fishing for a trout and at the last minute switch your bait and go for a Bass instead.
Well, don't give democrats too much credit, just because they fell ass backwards into something that wasn't self sabotage, for once.

Well, don't give democrats too much credit, just because they fell ass backwards into something that wasn't self sabotage, for once.
I give them credit for being excellent strategists... Somebody's doing some hard thinking in that back room that much I can tell you.

True ^^^^

Then there is this guy......wow.

Awesome stuff. I always wondered how we lost the Revolutionary war. The fact is I never factored in the importance of air superiority.
It was obviously a time before the RAF got its shit together and refuelling our primitive spitfires would have been difficult from Kent.
Live and learn. Kids in Florida will already have been taught about this.

Forum List

Back