Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

Thanks for the grammar lesson but I'll stand behind what I wrote. You, on the other hand seem content to deflect review of what you wrote.

You assumed it is not and it can't without any basis of fact.
the burden of proof is in you,, but you knew that and have run out of excuses,,

You missed his point, he was pointing to the complexity of one cell and how you need that for evolution however, then he says no one has created a single cell yet. There are 0 inorganic molecules that can create life on their own.
I got his point, I just think he is completely wrong.

It's idiotic to even consider the first living thing is less than a single cell. Your self assembling molecule is not alive and is not evolving. It's not replicating itself. It's not dividing itself. It's not a programmed reproduction.
Your statements might almost make one believe you knew what you were talking about.

What I am telling you is that evolution is for living things. Anything involving the folding of long chains of organic molecules is chance. It doesn't matter what the affinity is. There's no instructions, no information being passed down. If there were a natural affinity for organic molecules to self assemble into living cells, it should be easy to find.
What you're telling me is that you don't understand the science and, as usual, you put words in my mouth rather than listen to what I actually write.

Your statements might almost make one believe you knew what you were talking about.
I surprise myself sometimes. :)

But seriously, we shouldn't even be arguing about this. The only plausible explanation is the dance floor was being built while the dance was going on. It can only be described as a spark of life.

It's as crazy as the improbable manner in which the universe popped into existence and the structure of matter being improbably tuned for chemical evolution.

What you're telling me is that you don't understand the science and, as usual, you put words in my mouth rather than listen to what I actually write.
I really think you would benefit from researching this yourself. Why should I have to argue with you about it?

Long chains of organic molecules can mimic amino acids.

Protein folding is the process by which a linear chain of amino acids, or polypeptide, folds into a three-dimensional structure, or "fold", that allows the protein to function biologically. The folding process is determined by the amino acid sequence, or primary structure, of the protein.

I really think you would benefit from researching this yourself. Why should I have to argue with you about it?

Protein folding is the process by which a linear chain of amino acids, or polypeptide, folds into a three-dimensional structure, or "fold", that allows the protein to function biologically. The folding process is determined by the amino acid sequence, or primary structure, of the protein.
Good point and, beyond that, how does an amino acid know to do that?

Interesting but not relevant to the definition of life. If you think the first life to be subject to evolution was the cell as we know it today, you are a creationist and can stop using science to explain the origin of life. Lean into it as you might say.

Not an accident, an example of evolution. As I recall there are similar, non-rotating structures and the loss of a single protein enables these structures to turn.
And evolution is an example of intelligent design.

Interesting but not relevant to the definition of life. If you think the first life to be subject to evolution was the cell as we know it today, you are a creationist and can stop using science to explain the origin of life. Lean into it as you might say.
First of all it's extremely relevant for chemical evolution leading to biological evolution. So don't try to minimize its importance. Secondly that's an idiotic argument. I haven't argued what the first cell looked like. I have argued that until it was capable of reproduction it wasn't a cell. Everything you have tried to argue what it was was idiotic.

I never said the 'first life' was a cell. I know what it isn't and that is some random folding action in some primordial soup.

Forum List

Back