Hey Republicans, Do You Really Want the Black Vote?

At the time of emancipation 80 percent of Americas GNP was tied to slavery. This comment refers to the entire nation of America, not just the south. As a result of emancipation, Special Field Order 15 was issued. This was the infamous 40 acres and a mule reparations plan for the newly freed slaves. In July 1865, Circular 13 was issued authorizing the 40-acre plots of land to free blacks after slavery. These were Republican initiatives. Andrew Johnson cancelled these reparations and gave that land back to the former slaveowners. Republicans here keep talking about how Democrats were the party of slavery and Jim Crow, in order to try fooling backs into voting republican. But if Republicans really want to see the mass movement of blacks from the Democratic party to the Repubican party, REPARATIONS!

And don't give me all the usual bullshit. Whites were given land after slavery and in the last century whites recieved by one estimate at least 100 trillion dollars worth of government help. Other groups have received reparations for harm caused in the 1800's. Blacks have endured abuses after slavery including now.

For example, today, the Okahoma Supreme court rejected paying damages for the still living survivors of the Tulsa terrorist bombing that destroyed a very propserous black community that was never rebuilt. If Republicans want black support, work towards righting the wrongs that blacks have and continue to endure.

Oklahoma’s Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit from last 2 survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre seeking reparations​

The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Wednesday dismissed a lawsuit of the last two survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, dampening the hope of advocates for racial justice that the government would make amends for one of the worst single acts of violence against Black people in U.S. history.

The nine-member court upheld the decision made by a district court judge in Tulsa last year, ruling that the plaintiff’s grievances, although legitimate, did not fall within the scope of the state’s public nuisance statute.

“We further hold that the plaintiff’s allegations do not sufficiently support a claim for unjust enrichment,” the court wrote in its decision.

I hope black people show up and vote Democratic this November. Stop falling for the lie that the Democrats take their votes for granted.

Black inmates accounted for 72.4% of state prisoners in the last quarter of the fiscal year 2023, although Black people make up less than a third of Maryland's population.

I hope black people show up and vote Democratic this November. Stop falling for the lie that the Democrats take their votes for granted.

Black inmates accounted for 72.4% of state prisoners in the last quarter of the fiscal year 2023, although Black people make up less than a third of Maryland's population.

Why do blacks commit so much crime in Maryland?

Why do blacks commit so much crime in Maryland?

They don't. Why do they get pulled over so much? DWB?

Donald Trump tried to court African-American voters at a Black church in Detroit this weekend. The only problem? Most of the people who showed up were white and in his remarks, he depicted Black communities as dangerous and crime-ridden.

They don't. Why do they get pulled over so much? DWB?

Donald Trump tried to court African-American voters at a Black church in Detroit this weekend. The only problem? Most of the people who showed up were white and in his remarks, he depicted Black communities as dangerous and crime-ridden.

They don't.

Then why has the democrat run state government helped put so many
of them in prison?

God, you idiots so amuse. I don't care, really I don't. All I have to do is watch the crowd shots at the Republican convention to know just how unlikely it is that any great number of blacks will vote R.

I live in Idaho...how relevant do you really think the Black vote is..to me?

Too funny..it's like you load up on all this shit you think I am and that I represent..without even having a clue...like some idiot holding up both ends of the conversation~

Because you can’t….you're a fraud.
I don't have to. Stop looking for excuses then work to end white racism and you will see a racism free society here in America.

Those executives weren't all white lol.

Do you EVER see ANYTHING without race being your top priority?

Your obsession is unhealthy. I can't imagine being angry over manufactured bullshit all the time like you.

White racism still exists. You are an example of its existence. The only thing that has been manufactured is the whining coming from yurside about anti white discrimination.

Blacks have been squandering their “reparations” in the form of Affirmative Action for 60 years.
Lets see, IO have an AA BA, an Masters from coleges that had not allowed backs in prior to the CRA. So have milions of others Therefore what has been squandered? What has really happened is the white backlash that you particopate in that allows you to make comments like this. AA was not reparations and whites benefitted the most from it.

Forum List

Back