Hey Republicans, Do You Really Want the Black Vote?

Trump will get between 3-4 million black votes. Many blacks will probably choose not to vote. Data from black polling organizations show that many so called black trump supporters are not likely voters. But we will see. There may not be many blacks in Idaho, but Idaho is a pretty place. I like the mountains.
It is pretty..I live by the Snake River canyon...a great gouge in the high desert.
BTW....there are well over a hundred African refugees here--hard-working and they keep busy...some have been here long enough that their children have made their way through our schools.
Trump haters to the max--but quiet with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
God, you idiots so amuse. I don't care, really I don't. All I have to do is watch the crowd shots at the Republican convention to know just how unlikely it is that any great number of blacks will vote R.

I live in Idaho...how relevant do you really think the Black vote is..to me?

Too funny..it's like you load up on all this shit you think I am and that I represent..without even having a clue...like some idiot holding up both ends of the conversation~
Even democratic sources show blacks fleeing to Trump and it worries them.

It is pretty..I live by the Snake River canyon...a great gouge in the high desert.
BTW....there are well over a hundred African refugees here--hard-working and they keep busy...some have been here long enough that their children have made their way through our schools.
Trump haters to the max--but quiet with it.
Yes, the Snake River Canyon is a nice place. When I lived in Portland we played rugby against Boise. I liked Boise. I imagine that if you're African in Idaho, you probaby don't say much bad about Trump.

Yes, the Snake River Canyon is a nice place. When I lived in Portland we played rugby against Boise. I liked Boise. I imagine that if you're African in Idaho, you probaby don't say much bad about Trump.
Depends on the company you keep. Is best for folks of whatever race to be shy of public political/religious statements--they're vocal enough in my living room though..LOL!

• Funny
I own my home. I had a career, I'm retired. I have college degrees.

So stop assyumng you f-ing racist idiot. Because again, whites did not earn what they have.
If that were true you wouldn’t be begging for hand outs.

OMG! That's the dumbest thing you're ever posted, which is saying a lot.

The idiot who wrote that "study" pulled that number out of her ass.
I could tell it was you in that post before I saw your username.

Frantic denials and absence of contrary evidence.

Classic Todd.

At the time of emancipation 80 percent of Americas GNP was tied to slavery. This comment refers to the entire nation of America, not just the south. As a result of emancipation, Special Field Order 15 was issued. This was the infamous 40 acres and a mule reparations plan for the newly freed slaves. In July 1865, Circular 13 was issued authorizing the 40-acre plots of land to free blacks after slavery. These were Republican initiatives. Andrew Johnson cancelled these reparations and gave that land back to the former slaveowners. Republicans here keep talking about how Democrats were the party of slavery and Jim Crow, in order to try fooling backs into voting republican. But if Republicans really want to see the mass movement of blacks from the Democratic party to the Repubican party, REPARATIONS!

And don't give me all the usual bullshit. Whites were given land after slavery and in the last century whites recieved by one estimate at least 100 trillion dollars worth of government help. Other groups have received reparations for harm caused in the 1800's. Blacks have endured abuses after slavery including now.

For example, today, the Okahoma Supreme court rejected paying damages for the still living survivors of the Tulsa terrorist bombing that destroyed a very propserous black community that was never rebuilt. If Republicans want black support, work towards righting the wrongs that blacks have and continue to endure.

Oklahoma’s Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit from last 2 survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre seeking reparations​

The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Wednesday dismissed a lawsuit of the last two survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, dampening the hope of advocates for racial justice that the government would make amends for one of the worst single acts of violence against Black people in U.S. history.

The nine-member court upheld the decision made by a district court judge in Tulsa last year, ruling that the plaintiff’s grievances, although legitimate, did not fall within the scope of the state’s public nuisance statute.

“We further hold that the plaintiff’s allegations do not sufficiently support a claim for unjust enrichment,” the court wrote in its decision.

No, they don't.

• Fact
At the time of emancipation 80 percent of Americas GNP was tied to slavery. This comment refers to the entire nation of America, not just the south. As a result of emancipation, Special Field Order 15 was issued. This was the infamous 40 acres and a mule reparations plan for the newly freed slaves. In July 1865, Circular 13 was issued authorizing the 40-acre plots of land to free blacks after slavery. These were Republican initiatives. Andrew Johnson cancelled these reparations and gave that land back to the former slaveowners. Republicans here keep talking about how Democrats were the party of slavery and Jim Crow, in order to try fooling backs into voting republican. But if Republicans really want to see the mass movement of blacks from the Democratic party to the Repubican party, REPARATIONS!

And don't give me all the usual bullshit. Whites were given land after slavery and in the last century whites recieved by one estimate at least 100 trillion dollars worth of government help. Other groups have received reparations for harm caused in the 1800's. Blacks have endured abuses after slavery including now.

For example, today, the Okahoma Supreme court rejected paying damages for the still living survivors of the Tulsa terrorist bombing that destroyed a very propserous black community that was never rebuilt. If Republicans want black support, work towards righting the wrongs that blacks have and continue to endure.

Oklahoma’s Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit from last 2 survivors of Tulsa Race Massacre seeking reparations​

The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Wednesday dismissed a lawsuit of the last two survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, dampening the hope of advocates for racial justice that the government would make amends for one of the worst single acts of violence against Black people in U.S. history.

The nine-member court upheld the decision made by a district court judge in Tulsa last year, ruling that the plaintiff’s grievances, although legitimate, did not fall within the scope of the state’s public nuisance statute.

“We further hold that the plaintiff’s allegations do not sufficiently support a claim for unjust enrichment,” the court wrote in its decision.

Remind me again, IM2...wasn't Barack Obama...a black President...in office with a Super Majority in the Congress? Why didn't HE address that issue? Why is it a GOP problem that needs to be fixed by Republicans?

No, they don't.
No they don't. But watch the tornadoes start messing up Oklahoma even more because of this. They did wrong, those survivors deserved what they asked for. That neighborhood has never been rebuilt. Those blacks businesses that got destroyed stayed that way, ruining generational wealth.

Remind me again, IM2...wasn't Barack Obama...a black President...in office with a Super Majority in the Congress? Why didn't HE address that issue? Why is it a GOP problem that needs to be fixed by Republicans?
Obama would have got killed. Don't pretend that Obama should have done more, because you bstards tried running him out of the 2008 election for words he didn't even say. Your side bitched about him being a racist when he called that idiot cop who rousted Dr. Gates in his own home stupid. If he had tried to start reparations there would have been an insurrection in 2009. It's time this kind of disingenuous commentary from republicans stopped.

You ask why it's GOP problem? Because it was Republlicans who first initiated reparations with Shermans order. And if you guys want to talk all your shit about Democrats being the party of the KKK, slavery and segregation, then do what Republicans were proposing at that same time. Reparations for blacks.

No they don't. But watch the tornadoes start messing up Oklahoma even more because of this. They did wrong, those survivors deserved what they asked for. That neighborhood has never been rebuilt. Those blacks businesses that got destroyed stayed that way, ruining generational wealth.
We are at the point now where each abuse of the currency beyond the abusing gives us less oomph for the massive deficits and higher inflation. Money is not endless to spread around even if people think it is not enough. There are a great percentage of middle class and wealthy African Americans. An idea is for them to accumulate a massive collection of resources and build great areas within cities for celebration. There are plenty of empty lots in many areas of inner cities. Removing any stragglers and there can be many blocks dedicated to amusement parks with musical areas and for lengthy boardwalk type of businesses. Dedicated to African Americans. African American produced theme parks. Real pride.

Obama would have got killed. Don't pretend that Obama should have done more, because you bstards tried running him out of the 2008 election for words he didn't even say. Your side bitched about him being a racist when he called that idiot cop who rousted Dr. Gates in his own home stupid. If he had tried to start reparations there would have been an insurrection in 2009. It's time this kind of disingenuous commentary from republicans stopped.

You ask why it's GOP problem? Because it was Republlicans who first initiated reparations with Shermans order. And if you guys want to talk all your shit about Democrats being the party of the KKK, slavery and segregation, then do what Republicans were proposing at that same time. Reparations for blacks.
Oh so he couldn't help blacks because he WAS black? Is that what you're claiming, IM2? You need some white guys to do it for you?

Oh so he couldn't help blacks because he WAS black? Is that what you're claiming, IM2? You need some white guys to do it for you?
That's right he could start reparations because people like you would have acted a fool. Furthermore, whites created the problem. Stop asking us to clean up messes you create.

Forum List

Back