Hey Republicans, Do You Really Want the Black Vote?

It's no different than the white vote. When Trump told those executive to give him a billion amd he'll give them what they want, was that kissing ass? Now stop pretending that whites are somehow above things.
where did i say that IM2?

nope, you and your ilks are the sellouts

anything for a $$$ is YOU

~S~

Well..10 is more than 5, I guess. LOL

BTW..you got no Black votes..until the election? Polls..well....are just chum for the masses.
You know darn well it is one hell of a lot more than that and you are shitting bullets. Are you wanting to enforce the fugitive slave act?

You’ll be buried with your hand sticking out of the ground waiting to be handed reperations. You aren’t getting anything so stop acting like it’s the 1800’s and get your ass to work in 2024.
Why do whites ignore how much the givernment has given them? Stop lyingto yurself son.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study determined that between 2000-2020, continuing discriminatory practices in four areas resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars to blacks.

Business revenue, Education, Housing credit, and Income.

Stop talking about 1800. That white excuse needs to be put away. I am taking about continuing racism. You know what the definition of continuinig is don't you?

continuing: adjective​

con·tin·u·ing kən-ˈtin-yü-iŋ

Synonyms of continuing
1: CONTINUOUS, CONSTANT

Besides people like you keep talking about returning to some past mystical time, and yet you tell me to stop acting like it's 1800.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You guys are really ignorant.

Nope.

IF the GOP want the black vote, they have to be in black communities, and remain in those communities, and help, not just during elections.

But? It looks like they need not worry this time around. They are more than likely, going to peel enough away for the win.

1718238611095.png

Could Trump-Curious Black Voters Swing the Election?​

8tonvx.jpg

David Charter
, Detroit

Friday May 10 2024, 1.30pm BST, The Times

<snip>

“Then there’s the [petrol] prices, the food prices, everything’s up. The Democrats are full of it. I’m trying to convince everybody to come out of the old way of thinking — they gotta stop voting Democrat because their momma voted Democrat.”

He was shopping at the Food Pride Market just across the road from the Charles H Wright Museum of African American History in Midtown, Detroit, where Kamala Harris, the first black female vice-president, spoke to an invited audience of black party leaders and entrepreneurs in America’s biggest black-majority city.

“I’m proud to announce we are investing $100 million in small and medium-sized auto supply companies, many of which are black-owned and based right here in Michigan,” said Harris, as she roadtested a message to black voters based around the economy, a marked change from her recent campaigning on abortion rights.

Polls consistently show Trump a long way ahead on stewardship of the economy but Biden’s team remain convinced they can win the argument after avoiding recession, partially taming inflation and achieving record employment. Harris’s speech was peppered with handouts. . . ."

<snip>

1718238987630.png

What Are Your Thoughts About Black Trump Supporters? Part 1 | Face to Face w/ Amir Odom​

Apr 18, 2024

Jun 10, 2024

where did i say that IM2?

nope, you and your ilks are the sellouts

anything for a $$$ is YOU

~S~
You insinuate that. Selout my ass, it's called money owed.

Whites owe a debt. Now you can pay that debt, or everything you created can get taken from you. I'm not talking about me or anyone black doing this, there are higher powers than us, and laws that are above mans constitution. So you guys can gloat and tell us what we aren't going to get, but once the true repo man comes to take back what is his, there won't be a thing you can do about it but ask why.

You know darn well it is one hell of a lot more than that and you are shitting bullets. Are you wanting to enforce the fugitive slave act?
God, you idiots so amuse. I don't care, really I don't. All I have to do is watch the crowd shots at the Republican convention to know just how unlikely it is that any great number of blacks will vote R.

I live in Idaho...how relevant do you really think the Black vote is..to me?

Too funny..it's like you load up on all this shit you think I am and that I represent..without even having a clue...like some idiot holding up both ends of the conversation~

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Why do whites ignore how much the givernment has given them? Stop lyingto yurself son.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study determined that between 2000-2020, continuing discriminatory practices in four areas resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars to blacks.

Stop talking about 1800. That white excuse needs to be put away. I am taking about continuing racism. You know what the definition of continuinig is don't you?

Synonyms of continuing

Besides people like you keep talking about returning to some past mystical time, and yet you tell me to stop acting like it's 1800.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Business revenue- go start one and earn it.

Education- not even affirmative action could help you. You have to earn it.

Housing- save up and buy one. Probably going to need the next point first though.

Income- go learn a career, it takes some effort. Nobody owes you one. It’s 100% on you to do on your own. There’s no government program that can magically make you good at your job.

Why does IQ2 post when he doesn’t know shit about the language he writes in?

Link? Or are you above such things, IQ2?

Synonyms of continuing

Lol.

IQ2 attempting to denigrate anybody on the ground of ignorance is like a member of the KKK seeking to embarrass a Nazi on the basis of bigotry.

Quintillion? Isn’t that a Brandonism? A hundred million billion thousand billion.

Except she actually wrote it down.
Supposedly, all the housing programs the government created, helped whites and
excluded everyone else.

That gave whites 1.239 quintillion dollars worth of housing.

Never mind that the current value of all US housing last year was about $47 trillion.

Never mind that current US household net worth is about $161 trillion.

The idiocy that idiot finds and posts, without a thought, is hilarious.

But just because math is racist.

Nope.

IF the GOP want the black vote, they have to be in black communities, and remain in those communities, and help, not just during elections.

But? It looks like they need not worry this time around. They are more than likely, going to peel enough away for the win.

View attachment 961477

8tonvx.jpg

David Charter
, Detroit

<snip>

“Then there’s the [petrol] prices, the food prices, everything’s up. The Democrats are full of it. I’m trying to convince everybody to come out of the old way of thinking — they gotta stop voting Democrat because their momma voted Democrat.”

He was shopping at the Food Pride Market just across the road from the Charles H Wright Museum of African American History in Midtown, Detroit, where Kamala Harris, the first black female vice-president, spoke to an invited audience of black party leaders and entrepreneurs in America’s biggest black-majority city.

“I’m proud to announce we are investing $100 million in small and medium-sized auto supply companies, many of which are black-owned and based right here in Michigan,” said Harris, as she roadtested a message to black voters based around the economy, a marked change from her recent campaigning on abortion rights.

Polls consistently show Trump a long way ahead on stewardship of the economy but Biden’s team remain convinced they can win the argument after avoiding recession, partially taming inflation and achieving record employment. Harris’s speech was peppered with handouts. . . ."

<snip>

View attachment 961478

What Are Your Thoughts About Black Trump Supporters? Part 1 | Face to Face w/ Amir Odom​

Apr 18, 2024

Jun 10, 2024

interesting..an English RW paper and a youtube vid--not convinced..sorry.

Except she actually wrote it down.
Supposedly, all the housing programs the government created, helped whites and
excluded everyone else.

That gave whites 1.239 quintillion dollars worth of housing.

Never mind that the current value of all US housing last year was about $47 trillion.

Never mind that current US household net worth is about $161 trillion.

The idiocy that idiot finds and posts, without a thought, is hilarious.

But just because math is racist.
When put in the hands of a racist, I suppose any tool could be called “racist.”

No matter how absurd the claim.

Racist math! :laughing0301:

Nope.

View attachment 961477

8tonvx.jpg

David Charter
, Detroit

<snip>

<snip>

View attachment 961478

Apr 18, 2024

Jun 10, 2024

Like I said, if you want to get a mass exodus of blacks into the republican party, support reparations. I think I know a little better what it would take for Republicans to do that than some white dude.

"The reason African Americans overwhelmingly reject Republicans isn’t based on word choices or phrasing. It is based on policy. It isn't how Republicans are talking to black voters that results in 90 percent or more of those voters refusing to vote for Republicans. It's what the Republicans are doing once elected." -Stuart Stevens

Don't be fooled by youtube videos made by people who want clicks for pay.

Synonyms of continuing

The economy discriminates against less skilled workers with less education and less experience. If you helped your fellow blacks to do the same things you did, that would be a huge help.

Except maybe help them to get a better degree than yours. A useful one. Thanks!

Business revenue- go start one and earn it.

Education- not even affirmative action could help you. You have to earn it.

Housing- save up and buy one. Probably going to need the next point first though.

Income- go learn a career, it takes some effort. Nobody owes you one. It’s 100% on you to do on your own. There’s no government program that can magically make you good at your job.
Whites didn't earn it. So don't tell me shit.

I'm telling you IDIOTS how Republicans can get the majority of blacks to rejoin your party and maybe never leave it again. So you can post stupid personal attacks all you want, but this is the way.

Now for those who want to lecture me about how I should go out and earn things, whites got where they are today by making laws excluding everybody else until basically 1965. So it's like this; if whites want us to do things as you suggest, we get to create laws excluding whites from income, property ownership, education, firearms, heathcare, and constitutional rights for the next 190 years. We then confiscate all your weath and move you to restricted areas. Utah, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho would be the white reservation.. Then we make you work for free for 90 years, (which is far less than the 245 blacks were made to), while we take the profits made off your sweat and build up black communities. then after that make you work in low wage jobs for 100 years with no benefits or legal protection while taking your tax money and building our communities even more. Then we use your money to provide direct economic assistance for blacks to help build weath while excluding whites, and create agreements so that whites can't get loans and keep whites out of the most profitable businsses. This is just a little bit of how whites made it. So cease the lectures about earning things.

God, you idiots so amuse. I don't care, really I don't. All I have to do is watch the crowd shots at the Republican convention to know just how unlikely it is that any great number of blacks will vote R.

I live in Idaho...how relevant do you really think the Black vote is..to me?

Too funny..it's like you load up on all this shit you think I am and that I represent..without even having a clue...like some idiot holding up both ends of the conversation~
Trump will get between 3-4 million black votes. Many blacks will probably choose not to vote. Data from black polling organizations show that many so called black trump supporters are not likely voters. But we will see. There may not be many blacks in Idaho, but Idaho is a pretty place. I like the mountains.

I own my home. I had a career, I'm retired. I have college degrees.

So stop assyumng you f-ing racist idiot. Because again, whites did not earn what they have.

Forum List

Back