Teens, aged 16, 17 and 18, accused of brutal killing of beloved swan mom Fay in New York town and then eating the bird were REFUGEES from Myanmar

All the gator and boa they want. Gator ain't too bad. Never et boa.
Croc meat does indeed taste quite nice. I've tried it with chicken salt and it's quite tasty. Goes well with Mangrove worms and mud crabs. The Mangrove Worms taste like oysters.

Greg

Why are our asylum seekers Mexico's problem?
They're IN MEXICO; if they qualify for Asylum then they ARE Mexico's problem as they are obliged to offer Asylum.

"When applying the first country of asylum concept, the criteria for its application are not the same as those of the Safe Third Country concept. The criteria listed in Article 38(1) of the recast Asylum Procedures Directive do not explicitly apply as the Ministry only has to establish that the applicant is granted refugee status in the first country of asylum or enjoys sufficient protection there."

Greg

Somebody will come along and tell us 'they taste like chicken'.
Everybody knows that Trumpers are very gullible. That's due to the fact that most of 'em were raised Christian but a lot of Trumpers are just dumb. They have no critical thinking skills. For some Trumpers that post here it's a combination of the two. A double whammy.

Not what the laws says, and Mexico refuses to play along.

Shit, If I were Mexico, I'd be helping them across the border.

They probably know where every CBP officer is... and they can tell which ones can be bribed, and which ones aren't very attentive.
Trumpers don't believe that other nations self interest is legitimate. That's what they mean by America first. That Mexico should be responsible that immigrants want to come into the US.

Just vote for Don, he's going to setup the new Pet Force.

1726168509905.png

Forum List

Back