🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

Doesn't mindless radical leftist extremism ever get tired for you?
My abortion position is mainstream, supported by a strong majority of Americans.

Your position is that of a wild-eyed radical. It's literally the same position that Islamic jihadists hold.

Why do you believe mainstream America shold be forced to follow your barbaric religious superstitutions? What gives you the right as the fringe minority to tyrannize the moral majority?

Sanger wanted to make contraception available to Black women and poor women....so there wouldn't be so many abortions and miscarriages.

There were abortionists in every city and towns before it was legal. It just wasn't as safe.
Sanger wanted to sterilize them.

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
Sanger, like modern liberals, endorsed the murder of unborn people.

Why do you believe mainstream America shold be forced to follow your barbaric religious superstitutions? What gives you the right as the fringe minority to tyrannize the moral majority?
What morality would you this discussion to be filtered though?

My abortion position is mainstream, supported by a strong majority of Americans.

Your position is that of a wild-eyed radical. It's literally the same position that Islamic jihadists hold.

You hold no mainstream positions.

Forum List

Back