why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

Speaking of eugenics, most of the right really adores this eugenics freak.

Is there even one conservative here willing to renounce Trump and his eugenics-based philosophy?

I didn't think so. Conservatives lovelovelove their eugenics. It's the basis of their philosophy, that they deserve to rule over and tyrannize the lesser beings due to their innately superior genes.
Exactly…
Conservatives in America are driven by white supremacy and apartheid gov rule. Their policies can’t win by popular vote because they are not popular. Their agenda is driven by lies.

You're not female are you? Most women seeking abortions already have children and can't afford any more children financially or emotionally. You have to be strong and present to raise children properly. It takes work, money and support.

How many kids do you have? I birthed three and raised two more after my parents died young. By God's grace I have always been strong mentally and physically ...I also had the benefit to manage financially and send them to college because my father was successful.

Exactly….

Ukotare and other so called pro life will not answer one question. Do they allow any exceptions for abortions ? . As soon as they do, it wipes out their entire argument, why ? Because only the mother is qualified to decide on the exceptions. Go ahead…ask….you’ll get all sorts of bail out from actually answering the question.

...Most women seeking abortions already have children and can't afford any more children financially or emotionally. You have to be strong and present to raise children properly. It takes work, money and support.

Oh, it's hard? Better start killing!

:rolleyes:

1. I neither know nor care about Ms. Sanger's attitude regarding a certain ethnicity.

a. I HAVE read that her views on this topic have been distorted though.

2. She is one of my most admired people because she fought for family planning.

a. Every woman should have the right to decide whether or not she wants to give birth.

b, Furthermore, many of the problems in this world are due to overpopulation.
Actually Sanger fought for sterilization of the 'feeble minded' and that term has no scientific definition.

"At least 70,000 people in the United States were forcibly sterilized under the laws promoted by Sanger and her associates. Far more, especially women prisoners and women on welfare, were surreptitiously sterilized."

Last edited:
Actually Sanger fought for sterilization of the 'feeble minded' and that term has no scientific definition.

"At least 70,000 people in the United States were forcibly sterilized under the laws promoted by Sanger and her associates. Far more, especially women prisoners and women on welfare, were surreptitiously sterilized."

So now you are holding her accountable for what other people did?

You're not female are you? Most women seeking abortions already have children and can't afford any more children financially or emotionally. You have to be strong and present to raise children properly. It takes work, money and support.

How many kids do you have? I birthed three and raised two more after my parents died young. By God's grace I have always been strong mentally and physically ...I also had the benefit to manage financially and send them to college because my father was successful.5
84% of abortion are had by unmarried women, who by definition HAVE NO BUSINESS having sex anyway. See? Following the rules of God makes for a lot fewer problems.

Do you refute anything in the Article from the University of Chicago?
Sure. The main problem of the piece was that it blamed Sanger for racist things that other people did.

It went conspiratorial, taking the "Okay, Sanger didn't say or do anything racist, but I know what Sanger really meant, and she meant to be racist!" tone, instead of just sticking with the facts.

And it misrepresented the context of the "We don't want word to get out ..." quote, which really damned it as hackwork. It was a piece by a single pro-lifer trying to push an agenda.

84% of abortion are had by unmarried women, who by definition HAVE NO BUSINESS having sex anyway. See? Following the rules of God makes for a lot fewer problems.
^^^
So weird and creepy.

Normal people don't engage in the perversion of worrying about whether others are having sex properly.

Needless to say, they only worry about whether the women are having sex properly, never the men. It's all about controlling the women.

Forum List

Back