why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black" - Joe Biden​

Joe Biden is the biggest racist in our government today, Yet blacks voted for him. I'm convinced the Democratic Party is a modern day plantation.

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
But the the Democratic party does support abortion. The Black community only makes up around 14% of the population but they are responsible for almost 40% of abortions.

Liar. She was not a German Nationalist.
She wanted birth control to be available and fewer miscarriages and abortions...fewer young mothers in the cemeteries.

You really don't give a shit about women do you? It's all about some ignorant political patriarchs.

You pretend not to know that Sanger was an insane woman who wanted to exterminate the black race

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black" - Joe Biden​

Joe Biden is the biggest racist in our government today, Yet blacks voted for him. I'm convinced the Democratic Party is a modern day plantation.
Bull shit……

But the the Democratic party does support abortion. The Black community only makes up around 14% of the population but they are responsible for almost 40% of abortions.
The Democratic party does support a woman's right to choose. Nobody wants abortions just to have more abortions.

Forum List

Back