Trump and Musk Today in Butler, PA,

1xtncvw2d1td1.jpeg

Poor orange loser. Trying to ride the sympathy vote. But then, what else has he got left?

When MAGAs hear about school shootings, they often either shrug it off or dismiss it as a hoax, much like the rhetoric of Alex Jones.

Even worse - they harass the kids who were traumatized.

They don't want to hear about gun control or anything of the kind. No matter how many school shootings happen in a year.

But someone takes a pot-shot at their orange Fuhrer... They're going to ride this topic like they’re beating a dead horse with a sledgehammer—damn, the overkill!!!

MAGAs are so cute.

My my you are all losing so bad right now

I did not know you had to be super poor just to attend a rally. So I guess firemen like Corey Comperatore raising a family in a nice middle class home are super poor now?

And Trump was born to a hard-working real estate developer in Queens and Musk born in South Africa; that tells me that being super rich is part opportunity and part sweat and hard work and part good business sense and talent--- I'd be flattered these guys were taking time out of their lives working hard to help make America a better place so that others might follow in their footsteps. Let me know when Kammy, whose husband is buying up the world's largest lithium mine helps you become super rich!

• Love
Reactions: Ava
I am eager to watch this today. Musk and Trump share a single quest: to set the nation back on its founding principles — a course back to freedom. :113:

Watch Trump Rally Live! 3pm ET today — President Trump makes a triumphant return to Butler, Pennsylvania, site of the July assassination attempt! Live rally coverage begins at 3pm ET, with speech expected at 5pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com
I see, they want slavery again.

Just earlier this morning, as I was mostly submerged, bathing in a bathtub full of water, I was thinking of YOU.

you were thinking about a stranger on the internet while naked in the bathtub....yeah that is totally normal... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back