🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

Such a dishonest evasion. We weren't talking about laws. We were talking about a perv ranting that single people having sex was evil, but only if those single people were women.
Oh, I thought we were talking about abortion, and since only women can have abortions, that's we are talking about women. And single women have no business having sex in the first place. That's a violation of God's law.

Such a dishonest evasion. We weren't talking about laws. We were talking about a perv ranting that single people having sex was evil, but only if those single people were women.

And you're running cover for that sick control freak perv talk. Nobody forced you to, you did it all on your own, after apparently feeling a burning need to do so.

Your pro-life position has driven you to endorse sick control freak behavior. You must be so proud.

No one is allowed to have a different opinion from yours? Forbidden thoughts? How "liberal" of you.

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
Democrats have changed the way they express their racism.

In the mid 1960’s they started to create a dependent class and tear apart the black family structure. This condition of dependency is passed on from generation to generation.

They succeeded as 70%+ of all black babies are born into a single parent family. A significant number of black men have children with multiple women and they provide no support for any of these children.

Liberal Democrat policies created this condition by design.

Oh, I thought we were talking about abortion, and since only women can have abortions, that's we are talking about women. And single women have no business having sex in the first place. That's a violation of God's law.
Still no mention of the men violating God's law.

Your control freak agenda is still showing.

Another pro-lifer telling us all how all blacks are so stupid. That's textbook racism, calling a whole race stupid. Let a pro-lifer talk long enough, the racism always comes out. And then they pretend to wonder why blacks don't vote for them.

You know this one adored Trump's racist eugenics rant. I've yet to find a single conservative who didn't.

Racist eugenics is one of the foundations of conservatism. It's how conservatives justify stealing elections and tyrannizing and robbing the moral majority. In their minds, their own innate superiority makes them predestined to rule over the lesser humans.

In the mid 1960’s they started to create a dependent class and tear apart the black family structure. This condition of dependency is passed on from generation to generation.

They succeeded as 70%+ of all black babies are born into a single parent family. A significant number of black men have children with multiple women and they provide no support for any of these children.

Liberal Democrat policies created this condition by design.
That is the MAGA cult party line. It's total bullshit, but you repeated it as practiced.

Forum List

Back