🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Kari Lake dismantles Ruben Gallego on the debate stage

I will certainly apologize when trump and vance apologize.
It's that simple.

It reminds me of the professor who went to a formation meeting at a college one time. A bunch of white dudes were upset that there was a "black student union" on this campus--I forget which one. The professor shows up at this meeting that was called on campus. The group went through the rules...asked for a conference room, got the college's approval, put up flyers, and about 200 people attended. One of the students was surprised to see his professor there. The Professor said that he thought they were acting as they should--going through the listed criteria to air their grievances and form a "white student union" and he wanted to support them. He listened politely to the grievances which basically centered on how racist it was to have a BSU on campus. At the end, the student who was the professor's pupil asked if he had anything to add. The professor stood up, congratulated the organizers and then asked if their goal was to "have a racist alternative. "

Shockingly...the WSU was never formed.

What is your goal in using rhetoric like that for someone you never met, never will meet, and likely never meet anyone who has ever met her?

Its now so low, you now have a better than average chance of understanding it.
Funny how the lefties in this thread can’t even address the clips and Ruben’s abysmal voting record.

Then there is Ruben’s character, he left his pregnant wife. His father is a convicted drug dealer. His voting record proves he is a scumbag that wants open borders and mass illegal immigration.

Wow that was really ignorant! Thanks for bringing the intelligence level several levels down in this thread IM2
This thread was low intelligence from the start. Anything about Kari Lake is retarded. Furthermore I watched the debate and she lost. Badly.

Funny how the lefties in this thread can’t even address the clips and Ruben’s abysmal voting record.

Then there is Ruben’s character, he left his pregnant wife. His father is a convicted drug dealer. His voting record proves he is a scumbag that wants open borders and mass illegal immigration.
EVEN funnier that you won't acknowledge that Kari Lake is getting her ASS kicked.
All in a future attempt to cry "Stolen Election" or "Stollen Election" Concerned American LOL

It's what you clowns excel at........crying.........

Kari Lake brings the receipts, used Ruben’s own quotes against him.

Warning: Lefties will find this clip triggering.

she spouted the border talking points and questionable numbers. she has a great delivery.

for fans of "the weave" she is much better than her master.

i don't get the deal about waving the ukrainian flag. other flags have been waved in congress? i'll have to check bit maybe palastine and certainly israel.

Forum List

Back