Oh boy…If Trump wins and Republicans win both Chambers we will see a madman with nothing to lose on a rampage like never before seen in politics.

“Fascist” isn’t the right word…I’ve become downright EVIL when it comes to the total destruction of all things leftism. I know no bounds.

wow, you sure talk a good game on the internet.

If only you had a set of balls and could do it outside of this forum.

Imagine what he’ll be able to get done for Core Americans / America’s best citizens.
He, like all legit Republicans learned a very valuable lesson during his first term…They can’t EVER play nice with the enemy / Democrats. I look for Trumps every desire to pass through both chambers without a hitch….Brace yourselves Libs.
We had that in 2016. Nothingburger.

We had that in 2016. Nothingburger.
Trump was trying to play nice…trying to play by the ‘rules’, hoping to set up a consecutive term…This time, he knows better, he has nothing to lose, let’s hope his throttle is stuck wide open all day everyday.

Last edited:
you suckers are going to be so fucking pissed when Trump does not do 90% of the shit he told you was going to do.

You are such a rube! :itsok:
He kept his work last time. 3 Conservative Justices. Low gas prices. No wars - Peace through strength. Border control and wall construction. Great economy. Low unemployment. And when COVID hit he delivered on the vaccine.

Imagine what he’ll be able to get done for Core Americans / America’s best citizens.
He, like all legit Republicans learned a very valuable lesson during his first term…They can’t EVER play nice with the enemy / Democrats. I look for Trumps every desire to pass through both chambers without a hitch….Brace yourselves Libs.
Pres. Trump will be coming out of his corner as POTUS with a bullwhip in each hand! The statist left will be getting the "Marshall Duncan" treatment as was illustrated in the movie "High Plains Drifter"!

Forum List

Back