Oh boy…If Trump wins and Republicans win both Chambers we will see a madman with nothing to lose on a rampage like never before seen in politics.

Nope. You will see leftist loons Burn Loot and Murder like they always do.
The right was doing the burning, looting and murdering. And if trump allows police absolute immunity, you are going to see more protests because of police murders.

If this does happen, expect the more radical trumpets in congress to start pushing for the appeal of the 22nd amendment. They want a Trump dictatorship and a limit to two terms is in the way.

No such thing. There are only "Americans" and "non-Americans." YOU are a non-American.
NEGATIVE
Those here on stolen citizenships are barely American second class citizens. If I robbed a bank for a cool million and gave the loot to my children they aren’t legitimate millionaires, not in the eyes of anyone legitimate.
Sorry Humberto, their citizenship wasn’t approved by We The People.
If this does happen, expect the more radical trumpets in congress to start pushing for the appeal of the 22nd amendment. They want a Trump dictatorship and a limit to two terms is in the way.
I just hope to see an appeal of the 14th / that retarded as fuck birthright citizenship bullshit…I’d like to see a retroactive ruling and 50 million anchor babies sent home with their 50 million cockroach parents.

Soros is ready to release the shock troops, and the media will keep leftists in a constant state of agitation.

It won't be pretty.

you suckers are going to be so fucking pissed when Trump does not do 90% of the shit he told you was going to do.

You are such a rube! :itsok:
Bullshit…if that were true your twisted as fuck purple hairs wouldn’t hate him like you do…He shits in your face by implementing policy good for good Americans, he verbally abuses you all day everyday and you know it.
Again, you’d have no reason to hate him if he wasn’t shitting all over leftist ideologies.

Biden promised libs to kill the oil industry

“Look into my eyes,” he said, and you went into ecstasy

Did he do it?

When he did that I laughed my ass off, the oil industry is way more powerful than the president.

It is cute how you try so hard to pretend I support Biden, but you fail so hard each time. I am the guy that bet my wife that he would not be POTUS in 2023 as I thought he was too far gone when he won the election to make it two years.

Bullshit…if that were true your twisted as fuck purple hairs wouldn’t hate him like you do…He shits in your face by implementing policy good for good Americans, he verbally abuses you all day everyday and you know it.
Again, you’d have no reason to hate him if he wasn’t shitting all over leftist ideologies.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to get to sleep is cool by me. Keep on worshiping your god, it suits you so

I just hope to see an appeal of the 14th / that retarded as fuck birthright citizenship bullshit…I’d like to see a retroactive ruling and 50 million anchor babies sent home with their 50 million cockroach parents.

You think The GOP is going to get 75 seats in the Senate? :itsok: :itsok: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back