Predict the Electoral Vote

They did. The audits, the re-counts, the investigations, the court decisions...all proved Joe won.
Again, you defined surrender. Something you said was not the blob's plan.
And when they roll into another nation? What then?
You're likely right about that one. Too bad our interests aren't all located in NATO countries. You didn't think that one through, did you stupid?
Let me guess. you don't care about how it will hurt nearly a fifth of our exports either.
Well, that was a bizarre not to mention stupid response. That you don't care is clear. That you have no idea what you're talking about is more vivid.
Wow, could you imagine if that were true? She may just start promising miracles
1. so you say
2. Surrender is only when Putin gets all of Ukraine. Giving up nothing new (Crimea & Donbas) for NATO membership is a WIN.
3. Roll into which country? If its not NATO who cares? The US is not the world's cop.
4. You post in fiction, our interests are only in NATO countries. Think about that.
5. Most EU countries are in NATO dumbass. Our exports would not be affected.
6. Prove me wrong. Crimea and Donbas speak Russian not Ukrainian, and Alaskans do not speak Russian. waiting...
7. Kamala speaks in "word salad", she says the same answers no matter what the questions are.

If I was a betting man, I'd put money on Trump. But we're fucked either way.
Kamala Harris will win by a lot. You underestimate how much hatred people have for Trump's lies, sexual assults and crimes. Most people are good, honourable and have moral values that's why they won't have a bar of Trump.

Someone suggested it might be a good idea to have a thread where people can predict the outcome of the presidential race. Sites like 270toWin have interactive maps that you can manipulate. There are others as well.

This is the current default

3wA0n.png
2024 election map.png

I went for Kamala the Kommie RED to win by 4....

Forum List

Back