Obama scolds "The Brothers" for moving away from Kamala and toward Donald Trump.

Well there you have it, "Brothers". Massa Obama says "GIT BACK ON THE PLANTATION"!!! You have your orders, now do as you are told! The great Obama has spoken! How dare you even think you could make your own decision on who would be a better President, shame on you!

Our Black Americans just like the rest of us Americans are sick & tired of taking it in the shorts by the self centered spoiled rotten statist lefties.

Then who told you?
Trump did...when he said Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya.

Trump couldn't accept a black man being president....so he created a bunch of bullshit racist reasons why Obama was illegitimate and not really an American.

Last edited:
Obama is right on the money, as always. --

Obama questioned how voters, and Black voters specifically, could be on the fence about whether to support Harris or former president Donald Trump, the Republican nominee.

“On the one hand, you have somebody who grew up like you, knows you, went to college with you, understands the struggles and pain and joy that comes from those experience,” Obama said, ticking off a list of Harris’s policy proposals. In Trump, he added, “you have someone who has consistently shown disregard, not just for the communities, but for you as a person,” Obama said. “And you are thinking about sitting out?”

The former president then directly addressed what he thought might be contributing to the soft support among Black men: some men’s discomfort with the idea of electing the first female president.

“And you’re coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses, I’ve got a problem with that,” he said. “Because part of it makes me think— and I’m speaking to men directly— part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for that.”

Obama’s comments created a remarkable moment: The nation’s first Black president urging other Black men to rally behind potentially the first female president, who is a woman of color, amid suggestions that the voting bloc is showing a notable lack of enthusiasm for her candidacy. Harris is Black and Indian American.

The “women in our lives have been getting our backs this entire time,” Obama said. “When we get in trouble and the system isn’t working for us, they’re the ones out there marching and protesting. And now, you’re thinking about sitting out or supporting somebody who has a history of denigrating you, because you think that’s a sign of strength, because that’s what being a man is? Putting women down? That’s not acceptable.”

BAHAHAHAHA you don't even know what "Speak Truth To Power" means! Obama was TALKING DOWN CONDESCENDINGLY to "The Brothers". What a hoot! :laughing0301:

Obama questioned how voters, and Black voters specifically, could be on the fence about whether to support Harris or former president Donald Trump, the Republican nominee.

“On the one hand, you have somebody who grew up like you, knows you, went to college with you, understands the struggles and pain and joy that comes from those experience,” Obama said, ticking off a list of Harris’s policy proposals. In Trump, he added, “you have someone who has consistently shown disregard, not just for the communities, but for you as a person,” Obama said. “And you are thinking about sitting out?”

The former president then directly addressed what he thought might be contributing to the soft support among Black men: some men’s discomfort with the idea of electing the first female president.

“And you’re coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses, I’ve got a problem with that,” he said. “Because part of it makes me think— and I’m speaking to men directly— part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for that.”

Obama’s comments created a remarkable moment: The nation’s first Black president urging other Black men to rally behind potentially the first female president, who is a woman of color, amid suggestions that the voting bloc is showing a notable lack of enthusiasm for her candidacy. Harris is Black and Indian American.

The “women in our lives have been getting our backs this entire time,” Obama said. “When we get in trouble and the system isn’t working for us, they’re the ones out there marching and protesting. And now, you’re thinking about sitting out or supporting somebody who has a history of denigrating you, because you think that’s a sign of strength, because that’s what being a man is? Putting women down? That’s not acceptable.”

Black men don't respect 0bama. He's soft. He's effeminate. He throws like a girl. Did you see him try to throw that first pitch at a Nationals game? My god, he bounced it up there in two bounces. Michael Jordan ridiculed his golf game, called him a shit golfer. Black men like guys who are athletes.

Had to stop after “Obama speaks truth”….. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Obama did it again. Amen!

Dems can't win on policy or ideas, even the working class unions are turning their backs on Democrats. Racial fear mongering and flooding the country with millions of illegals is all they have.
We don't need to....since Trump and the MAGA Nazi Party are simply too evil and too crazy to run this country. As proven on Jan 6.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dems can't win on policy or ideas, even the working class unions are turning their backs on Democrats. Racial fear mongering and flooding the country with millions of illegals is all they have.
And here we see another one lying and delusional. It is republicans who can't win on policy or ideas, that is why republicans are trying to suppress voters.

Obama is a zero experience dipshit. Look at his pathetic resume after college, it screams loser. Then he went on the public dole to scam money from taxpayers.
Obama was a Constitutional law professor who graduated #2 in his class at Harvard law, Kleetus.

He is as smart as they come. And I'm pretty sure he accomplished A LOT more by the age of 30 than you have done during your entire hateful, pathetic lifetime.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back