Obama scolds "The Brothers" for moving away from Kamala and toward Donald Trump.

Crazy nut jobs who post crazy shit like this ^^^ should be in charge. :cuckoo: We will stomp the Dem party into the ground then kick dirt in their faces while laughing.
The crazy ones are the people who think Trump won the 2020 election.

MAGA imbeciles such as yourself. You Nazis have disqualified yourselves from ever running this country again.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Obama was a Constitutional law professor who graduated #2 in his class at Harvard law, Kleetus.

He is as smart as they come. And I'm pretty sure he accomplished A LOT more by the age of 30 than you have done during your entire hateful, pathetic lifetime.
They support an 78 year old spoiled iniheritance baby who has accompished nothing but being born to a man who buit a billion dollar company and they have the nerve to say Obama didn't accompish anything.

Obama was a Constitutional law professor who graduated #2 in his class at Harvard law, Kleetus.

He is as smart as they come. And I'm pretty sure he accomplished A LOT more by the age of 30 than you have done during your entire hateful, pathetic lifetime.
You poor Dem sheeple. First Obama was never a professor. He was not even an associate professor. Obama was a lecturer and a dipshit lecturer at that. His students were not impressed by him. The faculty said Obama RAN from the campus as fast as possible as soon as his pathetic lecture was over and never got involved with the faculty or students. In summary, LOSER!

You poor Dem sheeple. First Obama was never a professor. He was not even an associate professor. Obama was a lecturer and a dipshit lecturer at that. His students were not impressed by him. The faculty said Obama RAN from the campus as fast as possible as soon as his pathetic lecture was over and never got involved with the faculty or students. In summary, LOSER!
Evidence? Of course not, Kleetus.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect....just your usual MAGA racism and hate.

More and more black Americans now understand

homO is gay
Big Mike is a man
their "kids" are frauds...

Shocker: Malia and Sasha Obama Were Loaned To Barack & Michelle By ...

img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ Dark Brandon's revenge

The Obamas are freaks

Obama is right on the money, as always. --

Obama questioned how voters, and Black voters specifically, could be on the fence about whether to support Harris or former president Donald Trump, the Republican nominee.

“On the one hand, you have somebody who grew up like you, knows you, went to college with you, understands the struggles and pain and joy that comes from those experience,” Obama said, ticking off a list of Harris’s policy proposals. In Trump, he added, “you have someone who has consistently shown disregard, not just for the communities, but for you as a person,” Obama said. “And you are thinking about sitting out?”

The former president then directly addressed what he thought might be contributing to the soft support among Black men: some men’s discomfort with the idea of electing the first female president.

“And you’re coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses, I’ve got a problem with that,” he said. “Because part of it makes me think— and I’m speaking to men directly— part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for that.”

Obama’s comments created a remarkable moment: The nation’s first Black president urging other Black men to rally behind potentially the first female president, who is a woman of color, amid suggestions that the voting bloc is showing a notable lack of enthusiasm for her candidacy. Harris is Black and Indian American.

The “women in our lives have been getting our backs this entire time,” Obama said. “When we get in trouble and the system isn’t working for us, they’re the ones out there marching and protesting. And now, you’re thinking about sitting out or supporting somebody who has a history of denigrating you, because you think that’s a sign of strength, because that’s what being a man is? Putting women down? That’s not acceptable.”

Translation:

Obumbler lied again.

Evidence? Of course not, Kleetus.

Crying like a little MAGA pussy again...TSK, TSK.
Ah, troll fail. Was that supposed to bother me or something? You people are kind of weird. I'm going back to reading about the 60 minutes scandal where they edited out Kamala's word salad and tried to pull a fast one on the American people to RIG the election.

It's documented fact numskull. I'm always amazed at how little you people know about your own candidates and party leaders.
Oh? Then you should have no problem providing evidence, lightweight.

But you have no facts, no game, and no intellect...a serious handicap that significantly degrades your imbecile debating ability.

Ah, troll fail. Was that supposed to bother me or something? You people are kind of weird. I'm going back to reading about the 60 minutes scandal where they edited out Kamala's word salad and tried to pull a fast one on the American people to RIG the election.
Oh....is this on one of your MAGA Nazi circle jerk websites?

If the election is rigged, I recommend that you don't vote.

They support an 78 year old spoiled iniheritance baby who has accompished nothing but being born to a man who buit a billion dollar company and they have the nerve to say Obama didn't accompish anything.
Fred Trump never built a billion dollar company. But Donald did. 0bama did nothing. He was a cypher.

Forum List

Back