Is it unpatriotic to fly foreign flags during a session of the US Congress?

they can deem it all they want,, they still arent an ally,, they are more like the stray dog dad takes care of and everyone else says call the pound,, ,,
Congress and the president deeming it so makes them officially our ally. Your opinion (and my opinion), as correct or incorrect as it may be, does not carry the same weight.

Congress and the president deeming it so makes them officially our ally. Your opinion (and my opinion), as correct or incorrect as it may be, does not carry the same weight.
them deeming it doesnt make it so,,
they are of no benefit to our country and so far have only taken from us,,
thats the opposite of an ally,,

Using capital letters makes no more significant sound that lower case letters.....................just an observation.

them deeming it doesnt make it so,,
they are of no benefit to our country and so far have only taken from us,,
thats the opposite of an ally,,
You are welcome to shake your fist at the sky and scream that Ukraine is not our Ally all you want. That will not change what is the official stance of the United States.

You are welcome to shake your fist at the sky and scream that Ukraine is not our Ally all you want. That will not change what is the official stance of the United States.
if those people deemed we are a communist nation would you accept it or deny it??

they can claim it all they want,, doesnt make it true,,

I don't know. Perhaps paying Hunter Biden millions (money laundering) for access and influence with "The Big Guy".

Exactly that. Ukraine bought and paid for their war by way of influence-peddling to the Biden family. The whole reason Joe Biden is supporting them with billions of dollars now is because they gave Hunter Biden millions of dollars and a seat on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, among other things.

The Ukraine War is also a big moneymaker for American armament manufacturers. Now that we've pulled out of the Middle East, they would have lost money had it not been for the Ukraine War.

Last edited:
I gotta be honest here, at least they represent a country, even though it might not be their own.

Honestly, it would not surprise me if they waved satanist flags and chanted, "Death to humanity!"

Don't laugh, we are almost there.
True. Many support the filthy Terrorists in Gaza. And those vile pigs even have a flag.

As far as I know, no foreign flag has ever been raised during a congressional session.

Yet when the Ukraine aid bill was passed, almost every Democrat in Congress was waving a Ukrainian flag and chanting "Ukraine! Ukraine!"

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’​

"House Democrats have come under fire for waving the Ukrainian flag in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives during a vote to approve $60 billion in aid for the country’s defense.

"Ukrainian flags fly in the chamber of the UNITED STATES House of Representatives as they vote to send more of your hard-earned money to a corrupt foreign regime," Sen Rand Paul, R-Ky., said in a post on X Saturday. "And just like that they shout ‘UKRAINE! UKRAINE!’ while happily working to secure Ukraine’s borders, not ours."

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’

View attachment 936014

Im with George Carlin on this one.

I leave flags and symbols to the symbol minded

Is it unpatriotic to fly foreign flags​

It sure is. It's time to deport those bastards.
parade.jpg

As far as I know, no foreign flag has ever been raised during a congressional session.
These folks we elect are sworn in to protect our constitution , our citizens , our country

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

~S~

Yet when the Ukraine aid bill was passed, almost every Democrat in Congress was waving a Ukrainian flag and chanting "Ukraine! Ukraine!"

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’​

"House Democrats have come under fire for waving the Ukrainian flag in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives during a vote to approve $60 billion in aid for the country’s defense.

"Ukrainian flags fly in the chamber of the UNITED STATES House of Representatives as they vote to send more of your hard-earned money to a corrupt foreign regime," Sen Rand Paul, R-Ky., said in a post on X Saturday. "And just like that they shout ‘UKRAINE! UKRAINE!’ while happily working to secure Ukraine’s borders, not ours."

House Dems slammed for waving Ukrainian flag in chamber of US House: ‘Disgusting’

View attachment 936014
Not good.

No other flag than the American flag should be displayed on a government facility ever, unless it's an embassy or a place intended for foreign dignitaries. But even in those circumstances no flag should be displayed in front of or beside or higher than the American flag

Yes they also discuss and vote on issues of foreign nations but they are first and foremost representative of America and Americans. And America should always be their top priority.

If you can't show proper respect for America when you're a politician elected to represent America then you should not be in your position.

Honestly every person involved in waving that flag should be fired to show we mean business.

Ukraine is a peaceful sovereign nation that Russia invaded in a land grab
Russian occupiers are savagely killing and raping the civilian population while destroying their infrastructure

How can Republicans support Russia?
No one supports Russia even if Russians are better than democrats. Republicans just don't believe Ukraine is our red headed stepchild that we need to borrow money from China to keep the Ukrainian economy afloat.

Forum List

Back