Is Kamala Harris Ever Going to Address Why She's Help Illegal Immigrants Over Helene Victims?

Intelligent people understand that the Democrat party is flooding this country with illegals to provide the basis for future one party rule

Stupid people do not need answer because all they worry about is that D next to her name.

Oh and for the record I'm guessing that Trump is probably buying stuff for them as we speak.

I call a lie a lie.

The OP is a lie. I showed it.

So? He's probably helping them out in other ways too.

You're a iar.​

Federal Assistance for Hurricane Helene Exceeds $286 Million​

FEMA, under the direction of the Biden-Harris Administration, continues to lead a comprehensive, whole-of-government approach to assist communities impacted by Hurricane Helene. Federal assistance for survivors of Helene has now surpassed $286 million with an additional $180 million in mission assignments to federal partners. FEMA continues to coordinate recovery efforts while preparing for the anticipated landfall of Hurricane Milton along Florida’s Gulf Coast.

Trump isn't helping anybody.

Fact Check: Did Kamala Harris Offer Hurricane Helene Victims $750?​

View attachment 1024648
Again, you guys have said that Harris offered only 750 total. First off, Harris isn't the president so she didn't authorize anything. Second, the 750 is an inita payment given right now for emergency assistance and that will not be all that's given. So you're lying.

How much did Pence give to disaster victims as VP?

Hurricane Helene Response

The agency is actively working alongside state, local and tribal partners to assess damage and support those affected by Helene. Nearly 7,000 federal personnel are deployed, including FEMA staff. To date, FEMA has shipped over 16.2 million meals, more than 13.9 million liters of water, 210 generators and more than 505,000 tarps to the region. FEMA Disaster Survivor Assistance Teams are on the ground in neighborhoods across the affected states helping survivors apply for assistance and connecting them with additional state, local, federal and voluntary agency resources.

The OP is lie and every comment from the trump supporters in this thread are lies.

Forum List

Back