🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

KJP lied the other day... why don't you address that fact?... because it shows we are right and you are wrong....This white house used the peoples disaster money for illegal aliens... they bragged about it at the time and now they are running from it... God forbid we don't have a major earthquake or forest fire along with the storms....
This is an October Surprise from God.... and Kamala's poll numbers are tanking...

Nope, she didn't. That's why you had to make up s quote she didn't say because what she actually said was not a lie. She said they DIDN'T use disaster relief funds for migrants.

Poor rambtard. :itsok:

I give up on these libs... you can show them this hard proof that the white house did use our FEMA money for illegals and they still deny it...

Rambtard, she said migrants could get money from FEMA's Food and Sheltering program.

You'd understand that's FEMA's non-disaster emergency fund, NOT their disaster relief fund, if only you weren't such a rambtard.

But g'head, make up some more phony quotes to make your point.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That video proves you are the liar and I'm right.... and I'm posting it every place I can think of.... from here to X and to Instagram and fake book.... and every message board I post on.... this news is crushing Kamala's chances.... :muahaha:

Rambtard, if you were right, you wouldn't have had to make up that phony quote. You would have been able to quote her verbatim.

It absolutely does... but okay we can go around again... how does it not show she lied and that Migrants are getting FEMA money?....

Rambtard, no one ever denied FEMA was giving money to noncitizen migrants. The contention was Trump's bullshit lie that FEMA was using disaster relief funds on those migrants.

They weren't. They were using an entirely separate fund, appropriated by Congress for use for migrants, called Sheltering and Services.

You're such a fucking rambtard, you've been posting KJP, over and over, saying they used the non-disaster emergency fund.

rotfl-gif.288736

Nope, she didn't. That's why you had to make up s quote she didn't say because what she actually said was not a lie. She said they DIDN'T use disaster relief funds for migrants.

Your other cohorts in this argument already flew the white flag... I don't expect you to have the character to follow suit.... I provided the video of KJP's words from 2022 and the other day... she lied and our FEMA money was spent on illegal aliens..
It is dooming Kamala's chances... so this is going to be a blessing ultimately... dems always screw themselves and they may have overdone it this time...

There is no such fund... she specifically says the FEMA food and shelter program... that is for American citizens and was established in the 1980s... they also used FEMA money to fly migrants from the border to other states... they called it a disaster and that's how the excused it....

LOLOLOLOL

Poor rambtard. So fucking ignorant. :itsok:

Rambtard, there is such a fund. Disaster relief funds are for disasters like Hurricane Helene and now, Hurricane Milton. The Food and Shelter program was for non-disasters...

Emergency Food and Shelter Program

Regular EFSP in Assisting People Nationwide

The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) National Board allocates funding to jurisdictions (counties and cities) around the country. These funds support local social service organizations dedicated to feeding, sheltering and providing critical resources to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness or hunger. These funds are for people with non-disaster related emergencies and can be used for a broad range of services.

tenor.gif

Why then cannot funds from FEMA'S "food and shelter program" be used for disaster relief if what you claim is true? I'd say Americans in the path of Helene are at LEAST as deserving of food and shelter relief as are illegal aliens.

Because it's appropriated by Congress for non-disaster emergencies. FEMA has no authority to obtain funding for one thing by Congress, then use it for something entirely different. That's why House rep Nancy Mace drafted a bill to move money from non-disaster emergency funds to disaster relief funds. Because Congress can move them.

LOLOLOLOL

Poor rambtard. So fucking ignorant. :itsok:

Rambtard, there is such a fund. Disaster relief funds are for disasters like Hurricane Helene and now, Hurricane Milton. The Food and Shelter program was for non-disasters...

Emergency Food and Shelter Program
Regular EFSP in Assisting People Nationwide
The Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) National Board allocates funding to jurisdictions (counties and cities) around the country. These funds support local social service organizations dedicated to feeding, sheltering and providing critical resources to people experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness or hunger. These funds are for people with non-disaster related emergencies and can be used for a broad range of services.

tenor.gif
Go to bed goofy... everyone watched you lose today... you can't undo Biden's spokespersons own words on video...
Back then they thought they were being humanitarian to use our disaster funds for Migrants... but today its coming back to bite them....

But you claim that it was originally intended for Americans in the first place. Who's lying now?

Umm, who said that program was limited to Americans? Not FEMA...

Humanitarian EFSP for Organizations Assisting Migrants

Congress first appropriated funds for EFSP assistance specifically for support for families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security (EFSP-Humanitarian, or EFSP-H) in 2019 and the following amounts were awarded to the EFSP National Board.

Oh, and by the way... did you happen to catch that...? Congress started appropriating FEMA funds for migrants ... are ya sitting down ... in 2019.

... remind me again... ? Which president signed that bill into law in 2019? :badgrin:

Your other cohorts in this argument already flew the white flag... I don't expect you to have the character to follow suit.... I provided the video of KJP's words from 2022 and the other day... she lied and our FEMA money was spent on illegal aliens..
It is dooming Kamala's chances... so this is going to be a blessing ultimately... dems always screw themselves and they may have overdone it this time...

LOL

Rambtard, as always, you blew up your own position. In 2022, she was talking about non-disaster emergency funds, not disaster relief funds, a separate bucket of funds.

By the way, rambtard, I just discovered the FEMA program of funding migrants began under Trump. Biden inherited that part of the program.

Sucks to be you, rambtard. :itsok:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Go to bed goofy... everyone watched you lose today... you can't undo Biden's spokespersons own words on video...
Back then they thought they were being humanitarian to use our disaster funds for Migrants... but today its coming back to bite them....

LOLOL

Cracks me up no matter how badly you get destroyed, you claim victory. You're like Iowa crowing last week how they beat Ohio State in football.

Let's tally up the damage, shall we?

• You posted video of KJP describing how migrants were getting non-disaster funds from FEMA. Which of course, were funds given to FEMA for that very purpose.
  • You made up your own quote of what she said. Because you couldn't deal with what she actually said.
  • You then tried switching the argument from FEMA funds were diverted from disaster funds to non-disaster funds ... to ... just that FEMA gave any money at all to migrants. But they are, as appropriated by Congress.
  • You expressed sheer ignorance not knowing there are two separate funds. One for disasters like Heleneband Milton, and another for non-disasters, like sheltering migrants. Both funded separately by Congress.
  • You were shown both FEMA and the news reported there were two distinct funds.
  • And my personal favorite, turns out, using FEMA funding on migrants began under Trump. He did it before Biden did it. Oh, even better... that was 5 years ago and the right never bitched about it for 5 years like they're doing now with Biden & Harris.

Sucks to be you, rambtard. :itsok:

tenor.gif

Bullfuckingshit.... and you know it... :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Poor rambtard. If it was bullshit, but it's not, Trump started it.

Congress first appropriated funds for EFSP assistance specifically for support for families and individuals encountered by the Department of Homeland Security (EFSP-Humanitarian, or EFSP-H) in 2019 and the following amounts were awarded to the EFSP National Board.

Where's your outrage, rambtard?? :badgrin:

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Poor rambtard. If it was bullshit, but it's not, Trump started it.

Where's your outrage, rambtard?? :badgrin:

tenor.gif
You lost... beat it you are embarrassing yourself.....

Forum List

Back