🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

The one where she notes the different “buckets” that funds come from?

The “buckets” that CONGRESS approves and appropriates for?
I know why you tards are so hard up to try and discredit this news because its already tanking Kamala's numbers...

You give up because you are mischaracterizing what was said

And you know it

That makes you a liar
That video proves you are the liar and I'm right.... and I'm posting it every place I can think of.... from here to X and to Instagram and fake book.... and every message board I post on.... this news is crushing Kamala's chances.... :muahaha:

That video proves you are the liar and I'm right.... and I'm posting it every place I can think of.... from here to X and to Instagram and fake book.... and every message board I post on.... this news is crushing Kamala's chances.... :muahaha:
Keep spamming. It doesn’t say what you claim.

Which makes you a fucking liar

It absolutely does... but okay we can go around again... how does it not show she lied and that Migrants are getting FEMA money?....
Once again.. she’s talking about a fund specifically set up and funded by Congress to house and feed illegals as opposed the the Emergency Disaster Free life Fund

You know this and continue to lie

she’s talking about a fund specifically set up and funded by Congress to house and feed illegals
There is no such fund... she specifically says the FEMA food and shelter program... that is for American citizens and was established in the 1980s... they also used FEMA money to fly migrants from the border to other states... they called it a disaster and that's how the excused it....

Once again the asshole is lying.
She’s talking about a fund to house and feed illegals thatCONGRESS set up and funded as opposed to the Emergency Disaster Relief Fund
He plays her own words dummy... how is he lying?...

There is no such fund... she specifically says the FEMA food and shelter program... that is for American citizens and was established in the 1980s... they also used FEMA money to fly migrants from the border to other states... they called it a disaster and that's how the excused it....
The “food and shelter program” is called the SSP. And yes there is such a thing jackass liar

The “food and shelter program” is called the SSP. And yes there is such a thing jackass liar
In 2022 there was no illegal alien shelter fund... who knows if there is now I will ask for a link from you... the FEMA food and shelter program was intended for Americans who lost everything in a disaster... CA fires sparked it in the 80's no pun intended... she lied the other day pal and you will not be able to gas light that away...
Think about it... they care more for illegal aliens than they do American citizens... there is no way a party with a platform like that will win in November... no way....
These storms are an October surprise from God himself....

In 2022 there was no illegal alien shelter fund... who knows if there is now I will ask for a link from you... the FEMA food and shelter program was intended for Americans who lost everything in a disaster... CA fires sparked it in the 80's no pun intended... she lied the other day pal and you will not be able to gas light that away...
Think about it... they care more for illegal aliens than they do American citizens... there is no way a party with a platform like that will win in November... no way....
These storms are an October surprise from God himself....
There certainly was you lying fuck

But thanks for noting that you’re trying desperately to use this disaster for political purposes.

Forum List

Back