🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Oklahoma ready to put God back in the schools

I still have my book on the Constitution we were given in 6th grade, for free; high quality paperback on expensive paper that still hasn't fallen apart decades later. The Ten Commandments were on a wall plaque in every classroom, as was a poster of the Declaration.

That this stuff in even controversial is a clue as to just how degenerate the culture is now and how butt stupid and demented school officials are these days.
Keep your 10 commandments at home and at church, boy.

The Bible is the Bible. Jews only count the new Testament, Muslims count it, but the Koran takes precedence.

Catholics just add piles of canon to the Bible, they don't change it.

Not sure what you mean re Jews; all the bibles include the OT, which contains the written Torah. The NT is the most relevant for Christian beliefs, but it refers to the OT quite a bit. Many Protestant bibles include the Apocrypha as well, they just don't consider it canon. In any case, the relevant canon is the Four Gospels, and almost all of them are 99% the same in that regard. The rest serve other purposes.

As for me personally, the OT books from Ezra on contain very little canon, and I wouldn't have included them, but nobody died and left me in charge of editing, and I don't consider the 2nd Temple scam and the 'Judaism' that follows to be anything but cult spinoffs designed by the Babylonians to favor themselves and exclude most other Jews, not at all the Judaism of the Pentateuch and the rest of the Protestant OT. But, I wouldn't bar them from being included in the public school versions as they are part of the mainstream narratives.
Keep your 10 commandments at home and at church, boy.

Keep your Monkey Pox epidemic to yourselves and move to Red China, faggot boi.

Putting God in schools is just as offensive as restricting God from schools. The intent of Oklahoma is not to put God in schools but to allow God in schools. Religious orientated students won't have to hide in shadows fearing a gestapo raid for reading the Bible during lunch hour and Bible class would be just as welcome as satanist clubs are today. Why do lefties fear the 1st Amendment freedom of religion so much?

Putting God in schools is just as offensive as restricting God from schools. The intent of Oklahoma is not to put God in schools but to allow God in schools. Religious orientated students won't have to hide in shadows fearing a gestapo raid for reading the Bible during lunch hour and Bible class would be just as welcome as satanist clubs. are today. Why do lefties fear the 1st Amendment freedom of religion so much?

Because they're superstitious pagans and sociopaths and faggots hate xians.

i might feel the same way. public school is no place for religion
The way I read it, they aren’t going to be teaching religion. The Bible’s are for people instruction about the Bible’s historical relevance to America. I think the article even said that they are not allowed to teach on what the Bible says.

Putting God in schools is just as offensive as restricting God from schools. The intent of Oklahoma is not to put God in schools but to allow God in schools. Religious orientated students won't have to hide in shadows fearing a gestapo raid for reading the Bible during lunch hour and Bible class would be just as welcome as satanist clubs are today. Why do lefties fear the 1st Amendment freedom of religion so much?

Students have always been allowed to express their beliefs in schools. Nobody is "raided" for reading the Bible.

When you have to resort to hyperbole.....................................

Students have always been allowed to express their beliefs in schools. Nobody is "raided" for reading the Bible.

When you have to resort to hyperbole.....................................
A kid can be arrested for merely carrying a Bible in class. It's not an exaggeration that a gestapo squad would raid a Bible study on school grounds. The author of the1948 Supreme Court decision that created the modern "separation church/state" was none other than a KKK member (Justice Black) appointed to the Court by FDR. Separation of church and state had no basis in the Constitution. As a matter of fact it was in direct violation of the 1st Amendment guaranteeing freedom of religion.

What are you talking about? I don’t know any pro-Israel Christians, which is nearly all of them, that oppose vouchers.

just about all of the Pro Israel RINOs they elect oppose

W
Huckabee
McConnell

name a pro Israel "Christian" Republican, and check that issue....

W had the best chance with both houses of Congress, and simply sold out to Teddy Kennedy....

Forum List

Back