My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

Who is telling you that anyone was inside the building? And what the fuck would they be doing inside the building?

I read a report that the SS agents were inside the building, but never understood this. Why be inside the building? Just clear the building and lock the effing doors so nobody can get in, right? Now your agents and cops can make sure nobody is walking around outside with a rifle and a ladder.

Trump likely won’t be president sadly for you 50/50. Again, that is your hack partisan opinion. The economy is killing it. Killing it. Best in the world and if you are not benefiting then that is on your sad self who needs a handout I guess.

And you can go fuckyourself too.

Have a blessed day.

So you think these two SS sources to RealClear politics are lying? So far the only one that has lied to us is the Director of the SS.

Who is telling you that anyone was inside the building? And what the fuck would they be doing inside the building?

I have no idea why they were there. We know there were law enforcement walking around the building. One should have been on top. That's all it would have taken.

We don't know anything yet. There are reports he visited the site prior to the rally and perhaps he hid it there prior to the day he used it. Hoping for more information.
Yes, I said that in a prior post that he must have hidden it earlier, as we know he was there earlier. Yet another SS failure. You would think that they would sweep the area looking for such things. Hell, the guy could have planted a bomb there and they would have never found that either.

And you are a dimwitted fuckstick.

Mayorkis - you proud of the job he's done on the border?

Janet "it's transitory" Yellen"

2+ preventable wars on Blinkin's watch

In case you missed it, these three issues alone is why Trump is going to be your nest President, not because your demented cult leader can't even climb a set of stairs
I'm not sure you realize it but you're talking to one of the many who think these people are doing a fine job. LOL. In fact, if they have a problem with Mayorkis it is because he isn't processing illegals into the country fast enough, making them wait too long. They want more border patrol agents to help illegals out of the water, not to secure the border.

Reminds me of when I was working retail and called the local police due to shoplifters. In the background I could hear "The Love Boat" on television.

Trump likely won’t be president sadly for you 50/50. Again, that is your hack partisan opinion. The economy is killing it. Killing it. Best in the world and if you are not benefiting then that is on your sad self who needs a handout I guess.

Russia is a shell of itself. When Donald left Russia had rebuilt itself. Now they are a tattered 3rd world country economy with nukes.

The border is on Trump for shit canning the deal. GOP walked away from 3 deals between Trump to Biden.

Trump fired suckers who he hired. You not liking Biden picks is expected. But you didn’t like 17 of Trumps picks. I like all of Biden but the secret security head will need to go.
Democrats don't even believe that. They're talking Republicans winning in a landslide.

I read a report that the SS agents were inside the building, but never understood this. Why be inside the building? Just clear the building and lock the effing doors so nobody can get in, right? Now your agents and cops can make sure nobody is walking around outside with a rifle and a ladder.
What I heard was the building was used by the local police as a staging area so the SS basically ignored the building, thinking, "What could possibly happen from a building where the local police were inside? Surely a would be assassin wouldn't be able to climb up on the roof of a building with the local police inside".

You have never looked in the mirror, have you?

I'm not an American. I'm an outside observer of the blinders worn by Republican voters where it comes to all things Trump.

Having worked in condo construction and high end real estate, I've always been fascinated by how Trump could have gone bankrupt 7 times over the years. I concluded years ago it was done via fraudulent claims of over-inflated values. That's why American banks refuse to lend to this guy to this day.

But you still believe he's a successful billionaire. I'm sitting here clear eyed and not sway at all by Trump or his lies.

I have no idea why they were there. We know there were law enforcement walking around the building. One should have been on top. That's all it would have taken.
They didn't even have to be on top, just watch to make sure no one climbed up onto the roof. How hard could that be?

I'm not an American. I'm an outside observer of the blinders worn by Republican voters where it comes to all things Trump.

Having worked in condo construction and high end real estate, I've always been fascinated by how Trump could have gone bankrupt 7 times over the years. I concluded years ago it was done via fraudulent claims of over-inflated values. That's why American banks refuse to lend to this guy to this day.

But you still believe he's a successful billionaire. I'm sitting here clear eyed and not sway at all by Trump or his lies.
Now I understand. I'm sorry where you are they don't have mirrors.

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
The most common reason for shooting presidents and other high profile public figures is the need to be noticed. Generally these people are loners, outcasts often suffering from mental illness. Oswald had expressed his admiration for Kennedy. Reagan’s shooter was trying to impress Jodie Foster. Teddy Roosevelt’s shooter was being directed by a dead man. The shooters reason has little to do with politics.

Last edited:
What I heard was the building was used by the local police as a staging area so the SS basically ignored the building, thinking, "What could possibly happen from a building where the local police were inside? Surely a would be assassin wouldn't be able to climb up on the roof of a building with the local police inside".
Total BS. The seven local police officers were only on traffic control, they wouldn't need a staging area

Butler County District Attorney Rich Goldinger said the Secret Service was told local police couldn't be responsible for securing the AGR building during the Trump rally.

"I don't know whose responsibility that building was," Goldinger said. "But someone should have been there."

"It was indicated we did not have the manpower to take that task on, as well, based on our number of officers on duty," Butler Township manager Tom Knights said.

Knights confirmed that message was sent to the Secret Service two days before the Trump rally. Butler Township also told the Secret Service that its team could only handle traffic control. KDKA-TV learned the Secret Service never responded to those messages.

What we think he was doing will be very different from what HE thought he was doing. It is totally possible he believed he was playing a role that wouldn't end in his death, for reasons that we aren't aware of, and probably will never know. That is as logical as the ever popular lone nut default.

What we think he was doing will be very different from what HE thought he was doing. It is totally possible he believed he was playing a role that wouldn't end in his death, for reasons that we aren't aware of, and probably will never know. That is as logical as the ever popular lone nut default.
Maybe he wasn't actually the shooter but just a patsy.
Damn government has eroded our trust in them for so long it's tough to know what is true.
But you are right, we will probably never know .

Forum List

Back