My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

How long have you been with the FBI?
Where did I say I was? I'm a member of a political forum where I clearly said this is my current theory. I don't have any real facts to back it up, other than the shooter did research on where and when both Trump and Biden were. If he were only after Trump, why would he also research when and where Biden was and proclaim that July 13th was his "premier", hinting that July 13th might not be the end of it.

Where did I say I was? I'm a member of a political forum where I clearly said this is my current theory. I don't have any real facts to back it up, other than the shooter did research on where and when both Trump and Biden were. If he were only after Trump, why would he also research when and where Biden was and proclaim that July 13th was his "premier", hinting that July 13th might not be the end of it.

ok

There is no evidence he googled his love for Biden. There is evidence he googled when and where both Trump and Biden were.
He wanted to make sure Biden was not in Pennsylvania, but he absolutely did NOT google biden to kill biden...

He googled only Trump to kill Trump...it was a Soros hit job backed, plotted, and planned along with the White House and its Secret Service agents. Biden even spilled the tea about it saying yea, it's time to put a bullseye on Trump.

Biden always spills the tea and tell their dirty secrets when he is not using a teleprompter.

Obviously, but, my theory expands on that to also include the prevention of Biden becoming president as well. It's just a theory but, so far, there is no apparent one sided facts.

Well Trump came to his home town and Biden did not.

They're still processing the crime scene to find out what happened and Comer is already issuing subpoena's to the Head of the Secret Service BEFORE inviting her to testify, or allowing the FBI and the Secret Service to finish the investigation.

How can anyone answer questions until at least the preliminary work of the crime scene investigators is complete.

The fact that Comer is already demanding answers before we know the questions, is an abject attempt to vilify and attack the Head of the Secret Service. While she is always answerable to a Congressional investigation and oversight, she's hardly in position to field questions when the crime scene hasn't been processed.

With Republicans, it's never about finding the truth or even an answer. It's always about taking down Democrats. Blame and retribution before all else.

He wanted to make sure Biden was not in Pennsylvania, but he absolutely did NOT google biden to kill biden...

He googled only Trump to kill Trump...it was a Soros hit job backed, plotted, and planned along with the White House and its Secret Service agents. Biden even spilled the tea about it saying yea, it's time to put a bullseye on Trump.

Biden always spills the tea and tell their dirty secrets when he is not using a teleprompter.

Once again, the Trump Cult embraces the conspiracy theory on no evidence, and is going to jump on the crazy train at the first opportunity.

Besides, if Biden takes out Trump, it's an official duty and he can't be prosecuted. The Supreme Court said so.

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
The shooter looked like he belonged on Happy Days.

Democrats drink the blue kool aid. You drink the red kool aid. In fact, most Republicans wouldn't agree with you.

Well Trump came to his home town and Biden did not.

They're still processing the crime scene to find out what happened and Comer is already issuing subpoena's to the Head of the Secret Service BEFORE inviting her to testify, or allowing the FBI and the Secret Service to finish the investigation.

How can anyone answer questions until at least the preliminary work of the crime scene investigators is complete.

The fact that Comer is already demanding answers before we know the questions, is an abject attempt to vilify and attack the Head of the Secret Service. While she is always answerable to a Congressional investigation and oversight, she's hardly in position to field questions when the crime scene hasn't been processed.

With Republicans, it's never about finding the truth or even an answer. It's always about taking down Democrats. Blame and retribution before all else.
You have never looked in the mirror, have you?

Your theory is possible, given your evidence. IOW, this assassination attempt wasn't all that politically partisan, maybe he intended to shoot both of them and Trump showed up first in his neck of the woods. Obviously he didn't know or understand the chances of surviving an attempt to shoot either man, which means he was quite ignorant of that reality but that doesn't have anything to do with his motive.

Meaning no offense, but whatever his motive might be, it isn't as important as the fact that the Secret Service fucked up. It isn't right to smear an entire group of people based on the actions of one person, and an imbalanced person at that. So, I don't care what his political views were, there are no doubt quite a few people like him out there, on one side or the other. But we cannot allow somebody to take a shot at Biden or Trump before anybody shoots at him or her. That shit has to stop right now, if you point a gun at either man, you should be 'neutralized' before you get a shot off.

A couple of us noted the other day that Trump was simply an easy target because of proximity. If Biden had a rally there, he likely would have shot at him.
WOuld the SS have had such catastrophic failure after catastrophic failure if it was Biden? Or Dr. Jill?

Your theory is possible, given your evidence. IOW, this assassination attempt wasn't all that politically partisan, maybe he intended to shoot both of them and Trump showed up first in his neck of the woods. Obviously he didn't know or understand the chances of surviving an attempt to shoot either man, which means he was quite ignorant of that reality but that doesn't have anything to do with his motive.

Meaning no offense, but whatever his motive might be, it isn't as important as the fact that the Secret Service fucked up. It isn't right to smear an entire group of people based on the actions of one person, and an imbalanced person at that. So, I don't care what his political views were, there are no doubt quite a few people like him out there, on one side or the other. But we cannot allow somebody to take a shot at Biden or Trump before anybody shoots at him or her. That shit has to stop right now, if you point a gun at either man, you should be 'neutralized' before you get a shot off.
Yes, the more we learn the more we see there were numerous fuck ups. Quite astounding really. In fact, it wasn't too long after the incident that I saw a rally person saying that he had pointed out the gunman several minutes before the shooting and couldn't believe the SS hadn't stopped Trump from talking as if nothing was going on. While I don't believe the SS was purposely trying to let Trump get shot or that someone had ordered them to let it happen, they were tremendously incompetent in a number of ways, which can lead to the conspiracy theories that the SS purposely let it happen.

I don't believe I have ever heard yet but where did the gun come from? He was there earlier in the day and must have hidden it somewhere because none of the interactions of the SS before the shooting noticed that he actually had a rifle. It just materialized out of thin air.

I'm not seeing a "motive" here. :dunno:
IMG_0375.jpeg

Sadly because they are rarely if ever held accountable, government agencies are nothing but inept.
Bullshit. You guys whined constantly that Trump was firing people. People couldn't do the job, he fired them.

I honestly can't name a single person that Biden has fired.

I don't believe I have ever heard yet but where did the gun come from? He was there earlier in the day and must have hidden it somewhere because none of the interactions of the SS before the shooting noticed that he actually had a rifle. It just materialized out of thin air.

Got it from his dad. Maybe he had it in a guitar case or something.

Forum List

Back