Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!

Well, he better be careful that he doesn’t take out a loan, and then pay it back in full, and on schedule. THAT is something that Democrats won’t accept.
You forgot the part about the illegal fraud on the loan application. Weird! Are you in a cult or something?

So are you admitting that the anti-Israel libs who call me a “Nazi” should not do that?
I wouldn’t call you a nazi. Not sure why you think calling someone a Nazi makes them a fascist. Doesn’t make sense.

But I have seen you advocate jailing people who criticize Trump, which is more than a bit fascist.

I wouldn’t call you a nazi. Not sure why you think calling someone a Nazi makes them a fascist. Doesn’t make sense.

But I have seen you advocate jailing people who criticize Trump, which is more than a bit fascist.
I haven’t advocated for that. You must be confused: it is Dems who want to imprison those for exercising free speech.

Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!​

I really don’t think Biden goes to jail. Not saying he doesn’t need to, but the DOJ has already determined he is too far gone to prosecute.
I think there’ll be investigations and light shone on the Biden crime family dealings and the people in their orbit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back