So, Iran Had A Plot To Kill Trump

That's the thing....the SS should have been up their game. It is their duty to protect the President. What more can I say?
There were many gaps in their protocol of security that day.
Ok, Justin...you may not be a complete dumbass. I will probationally retract calling you a stupid dipshit.

"Gaps in there protocol" is making a single mistake.

This is an ORGY of errors that almost directly led to the murder of a former President and frontrunner for the 2024 presidential election...and DID allow the murder of a heroic father and husband.

This isn't the Jot'em Down Security Company of Provost Utah on their first protection assignment.

This is the United States Secret Service...supposedly the premier security service in the WORLD!

They don't get to "have gaps" that you can drive a 747 though when they DON'T have a credible threat from a country where President Trump ordered the death of a high ranking military sponsor of terrorism!

A 12 year old Call of Duty player could have done a better job.

Do we agree on that?

If that was the case, you think maybe they could have "borrowed" a few, from another town? I mean, when the President comes to your own, you would want to do everything you can, to make sure he/she (the President) is safe - AT ALL TIMES.
The local police do not make those decisions. The SS does. They should have called other jurisdictions. They didn’t. They approved the manpower.

Was this staged, too?
~~~~~~
Are you claiming that Trump staged this?
Tell me are you prepared to be down range in the sights of a twenty year who is not trained to shoot at distance much less 140 yards and allow him to shoot at you?
We all know you're twisted and addled in mind as your president, but this makes you a winner in the Nobel Prize for IDIOCY.

The local police do not make those decisions. The SS does. They should have called other jurisdictions. They didn’t. They approved the manpower.
~~~~~~
You're right... THe local police were assigned to traffic control. While it was the Secret Service that had the responsibility to keep the president safe beginning with an advanced recon of the area and pin pointing areas of high probablilty wher a shooter could reach out.
Normally that consists of any high point/window or clear view of the target for a distance of 1,000 to 500 yards. Anything within that perimiter could be suspect.
The fact that T. Crooks was able to get so close shows that the Secret Service may not have been directly involved but they failed in their mission to protect the president allowing the opportunity to unfold.
Had this been an Iranian sniper team, Trump would be dead.
I'm not praising Iranians just pointing out that they would've sent someone with training.

Forum List

Back