The number of bears must be reduced

This statement in indicative of extreme ignorance of the natural world and incredible shortsightedness. Disrupting nature to that extreme would be calamitous to the world as a whole.
Somehow I doubt that.
Polar bears for instance have done absolutely nothing to control the seal population. I'm not 100% convinced that the seals wouldn't take care of themselves more effectively.

That was informative. Turns out that there are at least half a dozen predators for rabbits in Australia. I wonder why they don't proliferate like the rabbits do?

Jo

Last edited:
This statement in indicative of extreme ignorance of the natural world and incredible shortsightedness. Disrupting nature to that extreme would be calamitous to the world as a whole.

The post #22 about the rabbit plague in Australia....kinda puts me in my place.

Jo

For ideological reasons, the authorities hide the fact that bears cause significant damage to livestock farmers and attack people.

It is easy to kill bears, they used to be simply stabbed with a horn.

For business!
What ideology would that be and why would the authorities be following an ideology despite their professional obligations?

There are few wolves in the Russian Federation, there are much more problems with dogs, but now this is being solved a little.

I agree that all wolves should be exterminated, including in the USA.

It is advisable to kill all the bears. There is no benefit from them, only harm.
And tear down all the trees to make wind farms

Go brandon

What ideology would that be and why would the authorities be following an ideology despite their professional obligations?
Ideology of Pan-Germanism. Because America was occupied by German agents, led by the Trumpists.

But this is coming to an end, it's time to take off their fetishes.

There are few wolves in the Russian Federation, there are much more problems with dogs, but now this is being solved a little.

I agree that all wolves should be exterminated, including in the USA.

It is advisable to kill all the bears. There is no benefit from them, only harm.
After introducing wolves into Yellowstone National Park, the park's environment bounced back.

hikers did not kill bears in italy
I don't think bears pay much mind to borders. Humans kill far more bears than bears kill humans. The same is true of every dangerous predator. If you want to raise sheep in bear country, you either need to take suffcient protective measures or put up with a certain amount of loss.

Forum List

Back