FBI staffer in hot water over vile posts on Trump's shooting

Not surprising at all, and nothing will be done about it, as usual. The US government is rogue and does not answer to anyone or anything.

Nobody said they can’t, they can. That doesn’t mean they have a right to a job.

Certainly not in law enforcement
But I thought it was fascist for the government to deprive people of their livelihood for exercising their freedom in a way that you disagree with.

You think that's bad? Look at Cheatle.... She's got a ten year contract.... If she leaves voluntarily she only gets a part of her compensation. But if she gets fired she gets the full 10 years anyway. Why would she leave?

All she has to do is last until trump is back because she will be fired day 1.

If not she gets to keep her cushy job that obviously requires little to no effort on her part.

In the end she is just another government employee that cares nothing for America or Americans and just there for their own personal financial and political gains.

But I thought it was fascist for the government to deprive people of their livelihood for exercising their freedom in a way that you disagree with.
No it’s fascist to have a govt that want to murder polltical rivals

Which is why I am not surprised to see you support this agent and members of this admin having these beliefs

No it’s fascist to have a govt that want to murder polltical rivals

Which is why I am not surprised to see you support this agent and members of this admin having these beliefs
Are you accusing this person of trying to murder Trump?

You think that's bad? Look at Cheatle.... She's got a ten year contract.... If she leaves voluntarily she only gets a part of her compensation. But if she gets fired she gets the full 10 years anyway. Why would she leave?
So we have to pay the person who, via incompetence, almost allowed the assassination of a former U.S. president for 10 years?

These government workers are laughing all the way to the bank. And they were at the pool again this morning, chitchatting. I wish Trump would come in and sweep out 50% of them.

So we have to pay the person who, via incompetence, almost allowed the assassination of a former U.S. president for 10 years?

These government workers are laughing all the way to the bank. And they were at the pool again this morning, chitchatting. I wish Trump would come in and sweep out 50% of them.
Addendum: Bitch just resigned.

I looked at the post. That's not what they stated at all.
Read the OP, clearly the “just missed” comment was wishing death

That’s what fascist regimes wish. Again no surprise to see it from this admin and you defending it

That’s what fascist regimes wish. Again no surprise to see it from this admin and you defending it
You said that the individual was trying to kill Trump. Not wishing.

No surprise to see you lied again.

Am I not supposed to defend the first amendment? That's pretty American to me.

These Dems are evil bastards. A friend of mine was out to dinner last night with a Democrat couple, and the husband said directly to her that he was sorry the shooter missed - and he KNOWS she’s a Trump supporter. I know because she called me this morning, fuming about it.

These Democrats are now America’s enemies, and will try to shame, abuse, scream “racist, racist!,” and harass any America who refuses to yield to the transformation of America.

You said that the individual was trying to kill Trump. Not wishing.

No surprise to see you lied again.

Am I not supposed to defend the first amendment? That's pretty American to me.

Yes, the individual wanted Trump dead. They were trying to kill Trump.

You aren't defending the first amendment, you are defending demafascism and govt that tries to murder political rivals

You aren't defending the first amendment, you are defending demafascism and govt that tries to murder political rivals
The government didn't try to murder Trump. Some random 20 year old guy did.

Wow, you really aren't capable of being truthful.

The government didn't try to murder Trump. Some random 20 year old guy did.

Wow, you really aren't capable of being truthful.
and this FBI agent, in this admin, wanted him to kill Trump.

What part of that is hard for you to understand? Moreover, this Admin, lead by Xiden himself, told his followers to put a bullseye on trump.

Pretty clear, this admin was trying to muder their political rival

Keep defending Fascsim.

and thanks for reminding us all that our very democracy is at stake in this election

and this FBI agent, in this admin, wanted him to kill Trump.

What part of that is hard for you to understand? Moreover, this Admin, lead by Xiden himself, told his followers to put a bullseye on trump.

Pretty clear, this admin was trying to muder their political rival

Keep defending Fascsim.

and thanks for reminding us all that our very democracy is at stake in this election
Pretty clear you're saying things which are absolutely untrue.

The government did not try to murder Trump.

The first job of any fascist regime is to destroy the truth for their followers and Trump's wanna be fascist regime surely has done that to you. They're trying to make him the victim of some government conspiracy. It's just unhinged lunacy.

Pretty clear you're saying things which are absolutely untrue.

The government did not try to murder Trump.

The first job of any fascist regime is to destroy the truth for their followers and Trump's wanna be fascist regime surely has done that to you. They're trying to make him the victim of some government conspiracy. It's just unhinged lunacy.
No, they absolutely are....we see the FBI agents post in the OP. We heard Xiden order

I certainly agree it was outside the scope of Xiden's official duties, and that of this FBI Agents

"Hot water" indeed. There has ben something rotten in the Bureau for several years. Nobody went to jail or was even fired when (rogue?) agents came up with a faked dossier in a treasonous attempt to undermine the administration of the former president. The problem is that the media has the same agenda as the FBI and nobody investigates the investigators.

Forum List

Back