FBI staffer in hot water over vile posts on Trump's shooting

The government didn't try to murder Trump. Some random 20 year old guy did.

Wow, you really aren't capable of being truthful.
The government did not provide Trump the necessary protection to avoid his murder. It was only through the grace of Gd that he wasn’t killed.

You and Struth deserve each other. You’re both completely incapable of living outside the right wing propaganda bubble.
More irony. When was the last time you listened to FOX News or Newsmax? If you would step out of your left-wing propaganda bubble, you might grow a brain.

She’s in trouble?

Yeah, maybe her annual performance bonus will be smaller this year

Maybe

More irony. When was the last time you listened to FOX News or Newsmax? If you would step out of your left-wing propaganda bubble, you might grow a brain.
I do sometimes but the propaganda from right wing media is always very apparent because you loyal party members are here pushing it hard every day.

It was just a few days ago that you declared your unwillingness to discuss issues with people who don’t share your political persuasion.

Whenever you get asked difficult questions, you most often just disappear.

I do sometimes but the propaganda from right wing media is always very apparent because you loyal party members are here pushing it hard every day.

It was just a few days ago that you declared your unwillingness to discuss issues with people who don’t share your political persuasion.

Whenever you get asked difficult questions, you most often just disappear.
I have tried for years to discuss issues with Democrats, and they have become so brainwashed - and remain so ignorant - that it would serve no purpose.

You, otoh, accuse people of the exact thing YOU are guilty of. You are a gullible, brainwashed fool who would vote for a Stage 6 dementia patient instread of a president with a record of accomplishment.

I have tried for years to discuss issues with Democrats, and they have become so brainwashed - and remain so ignorant - that it would serve no purpose.

You, otoh, accuse people of the exact thing YOU are guilty of. You are a gullible, brainwashed fool who would vote for a Stage 6 dementia patient instread of a president with a record of accomplishment.
Trump proved who he is in 2020 when he tried to illegally and corruptly reverse the election he lost.

He permanently disqualified himself from office in my mind.

You, like so many other Trump supporters, are in complete denial of this.

And that’s not even getting into his numerous felonies that we’ve seen evidence of.

My friend, I know your talking points. I’ve examined them carefully. I don’t believe them because they’re mostly lies and exaggerations. Not because I’m ignorant.

Trump proved who he is in 2020 when he tried to illegally and corruptly reverse the election he lost.

He permanently disqualified himself from office in my mind.

You, like so many other Trump supporters, are in complete denial of this.

And that’s not even getting into his numerous felonies that we’ve seen evidence of.

My friend, I know your talking points. I’ve examined them carefully. I don’t believe them because they’re mostly lies and exaggerations. Not because I’m ignorant.
^^^ and here’s the proof of the brainwashing.

Yes, the Dems really ARE this deluded, and they walk among us.

^^^ and here’s the proof of the brainwashing.

Yes, the Dems really ARE this deluded, and they walk among us.
Not at all.

He did most of it in the open.

We saw his lawsuits asking judges to toss out millions of our votes.

We saw his attempt to convince state legislators to switch the electors.

We saw his asking Pence to not count the electoral votes against him.

All based on lies.

We see people like you denying reality and making excuses for it.

Forum List

Back