Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The Host David Muir needs to apologize (on air every day for a week) to the audience to Trump, to the people in OH, and to all pet owners in general.
Is this enough proof?
You don't skin a dog like this for Santaria or Voodoo practices, you skin them to get the meat to eat, and leave the head in doing so seen here. Just ask Obama how it's prepared.

a1a2f292e93fcce7.jpeg

The Host David Muir needs to apologize (on air every day for a week) to the audience to Trump, to the people in OH, and to all pet owners in general.
Is this enough proof?
You don't skin a dog like this for Santaria or Voodoo practices, you skin them to get the meat to eat, and leave the head in doing so seen here. Just ask Obama how it's prepared.

View attachment 1010479
Farmers pigs

Holy shit

Are you for real

I want you to go take a moment to think on this.

Please.

Is this enough proof?

View attachment 1010479
In Asian countries, the purpose of dogs is like cattle are in the USA. To eat or in the case of cows, produce milk.

Farmers pigs

Holy shit

Are you for real

I want you to go take a moment to think on this.

Please.
Yeah my re-action was the same, that's disturbing & saddening as all hell.
We already know they eat anything and everything to survive (over there), and that some gangs are canibals (over there). Kill a deer a wild boar or wild turkey ok but leave people's pets (family members) the hell alone.

Last edited:
Wow, we can all tell you are in a racist cult.

Most dogs in Asia are pets.

Sorry.
You have proven to me dozens of times you are in a very large cult. My post merely reflected what I know happens in Asia. Naturally Asians also keep pets.

You have proven to me dozens of times you are in a very large cult. My post merely reflected what I know happens in Asia. Naturally Asians also keep pets.
I'm married to a Chinese woman. Most Asians would be very offended by the "Asian Eat Dogs" shit they hear from people like you.

But I suppose you were in Asia for a week as a Mormon Missionary trying to convince Asians that Joseph Smith wasn't a fraud, and that makes you an expert.

Her only real stumble was the first answer where she dodged the question to jump into a prepared opening statement. After that she seemed to control the flow, poking Trump and then letting him rant like a madman
Agreed. She excelled at the personal attacks. Unfortunately for her, undecided voters are more concerned with her lack of policies than her ability to attack Trump.

I'm married to a Chinese woman. Most Asians would be very offended by the "Asian Eat Dogs" shit they hear from people like you.

But I suppose you were in Asia for a week as a Mormon Missionary trying to convince Asians that Joseph Smith wasn't a fraud, and that makes you an expert.
Your meanderings prove you are really ignorant.

The practice of eating cats and dogs has become less common as pet ownership rises, and new generations have different attitudes to eating domestic animals.

But an estimated 30 million dogs across Asia, including stolen family pets, are still killed for human consumption every year, according to the Humane Society International., external

While not widespread, the charity says the practice is most common in China, South Korea, The Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and the region of Nagaland in India.

Your meanderings prove you are really ignorant.

The practice of eating cats and dogs has become less common as pet ownership rises, and new generations have different attitudes to eating domestic animals.

But an estimated 30 million dogs across Asia, including stolen family pets, are still killed for human consumption every year, according to the Humane Society International., external

While not widespread, the charity says the practice is most common in China, South Korea, The Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and the region of Nagaland in India.
30 million out of some 3 billion people who live in Asia? Really?

I was not talking of harming Asians. I am merely stating that Trumps reply is TRUE. I am sure Asians get offended from time to time.
But in your case your posting history shown in your last statement above is designed for the sole purpose of offending.
Your frank approval of Ashli Babbitt being murdered inside a building proves your character is very very flawed.

Were you so eager to support cops murdering citizens, you would love how George Floyd was handled.

Forum List

Back