ABC moderators slammed for their pathetic bias.

It is a non issue to the person who was asked and to many others.
That doesn’t really make any sense. Candidates aren’t asked about what is an issue for them, they’re asked about issues for voters.

You know, because they’re running for office. It’s the whole point of the debate.

That doesn’t really make any sense. Candidates aren’t asked about what is an issue for them, they’re asked about issues for voters.

You make no sense whatsoever.

Candidates get asked questions. Some are actual issues. Some are mere bait. The candidates get to control how they answer — including whether they choose to bother “responding” at all.
You know, because they’re running for office. It’s the whole point of the debate.
No. The point of the debate is to get your points across. But when some jackass asks a question designed for other purposes, it can be very smart indeed to shit can that “question.”

Candidates get asked questions. Some are actual issues. Some are mere bait. The candidates get to control how they answer — including whether they choose to bother “responding” at all
Again, trying to figure out why you think you get to declare what is and isn’t an issue.

His lack of an answer, which by your description is a pretty easy one, demonstrates his weakness.

Again, trying to figure out why you think you get to declare what is and isn’t an issue.

His lack of an answer, which by your description is a pretty easy one, demonstrates his weakness.
Why can you declare what is an issue and he can't declare what isn't an issue, Simp?

Already answered. I am not responsible for your metal difficulties.
Repeating your false premise and absurd conclusion don’t support your claim.

Toddle off. You really suck at this.

Already answered. I am not responsible for your metal difficulties.
Actually you didn’t. You merely asked why I get to declare something an issue. Which you agreed that I do.
Repeating your false premise and absurd conclusion don’t support your claim.
Nothing absurd about my opinion. Nothing false about the premise.

All you do is make unsupported claims.

Liberal hacks shouldn't be moderators. These two are two of the biggest hacks out there.

IMG_6814.jpeg

Forum List

Back