ABC moderators slammed for their pathetic bias.

Liberal hacks shouldn't be moderators. These two are two of the biggest hacks out there.

Think you'll ever recover? Here, maybe this will help along with Kleenex to help the hurt of Harris handing Trump's ass back to him for 90 minutes;
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Here you are either playing stupid or being stupid.

Please point to where I say the question was dishonest.

It is simply a red herring. Try to get him talking about a complete non issue.

Libturd game playing got rejected. And now you’re attempting to make an issue out of that crap again. Another libturd fail.
And where did you get the authority to declare something a “non-issue”?

Where did you or anybody else get the authority to decide what constitutes an “issue?”

He got asked. He clearly decided that it was a non issue and dismissed it accordingly. Your permission not required.
It’s an issue for me. Am I allowed to decide what I consider an issue?

I said your bullshit started there. Since then you have failed to be able to show how anything harmed anyone, much less killed hundreds of thousands.

Moroner.
So you don’t think that vaccine misinformation on social media would ever lead anyone to not get the vaccine?

Yep. You get to decide what’s an “issue” for you.

But others are thereby put under zero obligation to agree with your ASSessment.
So it can’t be a nonissue because some people do indeed consider it an issue.

Your opinion doesn’t change that fact.

So you don’t think that vaccine misinformation on social media would ever lead anyone to not get the vaccine?
Hey stupid, not playing your games.

Back up your bullshit with data. No tap dancing allowed.

Forum List

Back